Type keyword(s) to search

S33.E07: Gently Down the Stream

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, chaifan said:

I agree with this a million times.  I don't know if I could have handled it if we had last year's cast in this year's situation, waiting 19 months to end up with that bunch on my screen.  ugh.   This time, I'd be good with any of these teams winning.  I'm rooting for Kim & Penn or Raquel & Cayla, but I'd be ok with any of them winning. 

I find Arun & Nat's 9 lives to be amusing.  I guess it's because I like them as a team, so I think it's more funny than frustrating for them to be kept in time and time again.  I do hope that before they're eliminated they have the opportunity to really rock one challenge that others struggle on.  I just want them to have one really good moment on the race.  And if they stick around to the final?  Good for them.  I'm ok with that. 

Has anyone heard about casting calls for TAR 34?  Has there been any word on if/when production will start on that?

I would not be good with Arun and Nat winning, given that they were eliminated and lost two non-elimination legs, and have not shown anything to suggest that they could possibly win the hardest leg of the race. But then I don't think I have to worry very much about that. 

I remember that during some episode there was a commercial saying that they were casting for TAR, but that's all I got.

39 minutes ago, Chicago Redshirt said:

I would not be good with Arun and Nat winning, given that they were eliminated and lost two non-elimination legs, and have not shown anything to suggest that they could possibly win the hardest leg of the race. But then I don't think I have to worry very much about that. 

I remember that during some episode there was a commercial saying that they were casting for TAR, but that's all I got.

I would be okay with it but I bet the other racers will be sore.

Well it would be their fault, how could they lose the most important legs to a team that was barely hanging on?

They can whine about how many chances the team was given but hey, they delivered in the clutch, the other racers didn't.