Type keyword(s) to search

Nicole, Bow-stealing Sarah, and the Other Non-orange Holders

• Start Topic

This is the place to discuss the various characters that show up on RHOC.  They are not housewives or part of a housewife's family.  They are often desperate to earn an orange.  But more than that, in their thirst for fame, they often bring some of the most ridiculous moments. Chat about them here.  Spoilers are allowed. 

• Love 1
On 2/12/2022 at 9:52 AM, Kiss my mutt said:

Oh wow, that’s gross. 

Nicole’s sudden absence reminds me of when Richie Cunningham’s brother Chuck disappeared and we never really knew what happened. 

Now I'm suspicious. The last time we saw her, was she walking upstairs in the house?  That's how TV siblings usually disappear.  There seems to be a vortex at the top of the stairs that they get sucked into.  Could the same thing be happening to real housewives, and, if so, can we nominate some for a trip to the second story?

Anyone who would willingly be with Jim Bellino can stay far away.  

• LOL 10
  • Love 2