Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E03: Michael Sena's Pro-Fit

• Start Topic

No one mentioned the similarity between "Pro-Fit"   and   "Profit".

Don't know why Marcus need an answer right now, for the biz offer to the wife.   It was a surprise to her and the husband, so letting her think about it for a little while would have been the professional thing to do.    Maybe Marcus thought the husband would interfere with her deal if he gave her (them) time.  He probably would have.

• Useful 1

Just watched the Pro-Fit episode and would have sworn this was filmed in NJ.  Michael Sena is a legend in his own mind and acted like a douche throughout the episode.  Tina played the long suffering wife routine.   Glad to see Michael came around a bit towards the end by giving his wife equal billing but then he messes up by changing the layout of the new space.  He also messed up by waiting to contact his lawyer about the lease.  Did he even try to call the landlord?  Try to negotiate an out or a reduced rate due to low foot traffic?  If the strip mall was more occupied when they moved in, he could have tried that as a negotiating point.  He was quite the negative nancy.  I wouldn't want to partner with him.

Just watched the Pro-Fit episode and would have sworn this was filmed in NJ.

Having grown up there I kept thinking the same thing.  They reminded me so much of Joe and Teresa but are clearly smarter than those 2 apes.

Having grown up there I kept thinking the same thing.  They reminded me so much of Joe and Teresa but are clearly smarter than those 2 apes.

I was thinking Jenni and The Situation from Jersey Shore.

Even though he had to know better, Michael just had to let his ego do the talking.  He is his own worst enemy.  I am sure he was jealous of his wife's deal for the protein snacks.  Him deciding to change the remodel was not very smart and only showed how dumb he really is.  I hope he worships his wife.

Somebody should tell Direct TV that the GYM is not in Chicago. And my bet is that Marcus and/or producers were so put off by Michael's b.s. that nobody felt like warm hugs all the way around. Especially when butthead couldn't get the hallway right because he knew better.

Just caught this today so might check out those bites at Mariano's. Marcus went far to make them happen. Curious to see if they're that good or a fu to Michael.