Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E08: Chapter Eight: Reckoning

PrincessPurrsALot
  • Start Topic

Can't believe these grown assed women are blaming Desna for the predicament they find themselves in.  And I don't even like Desna.  I hope they all wind up in prison.  However, I fear none of the women will pay the price for their actions and this show will end with Desna hooking up with Roller again in Mexico, Polly on some yacht with a drink in her hand, and the others lounging on some island.  And as far as the men, I wouldn't be surprised if Bryce killed himself and Uncle Daddy had a fatal heart attack. 

I could have sworn Desna was poisoning the DEA agent with those unappetizing-looking mushrooms(?).  I hope he and the female DEA agent survive.   

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

I could have sworn Desna was poisoning the DEA agent with those unappetizing-looking mushrooms(?).

Same, but I guess it was just a lot of cayenne pepper?

If I were Ann, I'd have asked for the guarantee for witness protection and immunity in writing before spilling it all. I wouldn't trust the feds to keep that promise otherwise. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 1/24/2022 at 2:43 PM, dubbel zout said:

Same, but I guess it was just a lot of cayenne pepper?

If I were Ann, I'd have asked for the guarantee for witness protection and immunity in writing before spilling it all. I wouldn't trust the feds to keep that promise otherwise. 

Ha! So true, just ask the Byrdes!

• Love 1