Type keyword(s) to search

Spray & Wash: Spoilers and Speculation

• Start Topic

23 minutes ago, Trini said:

Thony turns to Ramona to get Fiona back to the United States but finds herself indebted. Meanwhile, a secret Fiona has kept hidden for decades comes to light, creating friction between herself and family members in the all-new "For My Son" episode of The Cleaning Lady airing Monday, March 12 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (CLD-302) (TV-14 L, V)

A quick look through the forum and not the third season premiere in a couple of hours. but I am still hazy on why Fiona was illegal in the first place.  I think she showed up on a fiancé visa already pregnant with Chris and the American walked away leaving her with an anchor child as she went TNT.

A family secret and "for my son" sounds like incest and not a local lover produced Chris

Well, smeg - forum ate my post. One more try:

Some last second speculation before the premiere:

Keeping in mind that Adan Canto's death is way more tragic and meaningful than anything that can happen on this silly , fictional TV show,

It just sucks that the show is losing Arman, and that there won't be a proper payoff to the Thony/Arman relationship.

However, without Arman, hopefully they'll have more focus on Nadia building her own empire.

Two of the new male characters sound like new love interests for Thony; I really hope don't attempt yet another love triangle. They had really cooled down Thony/Arman last season, so I suppose it would be relatively easy to pair her with someone new, but who knows if the chemistry will be the same.

But I'm more interested in Thony using her smarts to find a way out of her circumstances; I don't like that's she's going to be in debt to yet another criminal.

Looks like Fiona has a new love interest in the Phillipines; so I'm guessing she'll be there for at least a few episodes -- if not half the season.

From the season ahead promo tacked onto the end of the third seasonal premiere.  It looks like Fiona and Chris will need to brave the American southwest desert with a coyote at some point. The immigrant story they wanted to tell

Meanwhile the Sin Cara cartel will have Thony back in the Argentine source show's role of cleaning crime scenes and it seems disappearing bodies. Somehow along the way she has to prove so valuable an asset that they help Fiona get back, just not aboard a private jet with bought off federal agents waiting to clear her in. Or somehow as with Arman his aunt and uncle see her, as not exactly his mistress but quasi family that they feel compelled to help.

• Useful 1
23 hours ago, Trini said:

It just sucks that the show is losing Arman, and that there won't be a proper payoff to the Thony/Arman relationship.

Is it known if Adan Canto was able to film any season 3 episodes, or is anything we see of him going to be in flashbacks?

22 minutes ago, eel2178 said:

Is it known if Adan Canto was able to film any season 3 episodes, or is anything we see of him going to be in flashbacks?

According to the interviews they had come up with the Aram is missing storyline hoping to pick him back up upon his return from a medical leave of absence 

3.03 synopsis:

THONY HELPS A WOMAN IN NEED ON THE ALL-NEW EPISODE OF THE CLEANING LADY TUESDAY, MARCH 19, ON FOX

Brandon Jay McLaren and Clayton Cardenas Join as Guest Stars

When Thony is tasked with cleaning cars for Ramona, she comes across a distressed woman in need of medical attention. Fiona attempts to return to the States and Nadia confronts Agent Russo for information about Arman's disappearance in the all-new "El Camino del Diablo," episode of The Cleaning Lady airing Tuesday, March 19 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (CLD-303) (TV-14 L, V)

Cast: Elodie Yung as Thony; Martha Millan as Fiona; Kate del Castillo as Ramona; Sebastien LaSalle as Luca; Valentino LaSalle as Luca; Faith Bryant as Jaz; Sean Lew as Chris; Eva De Dominic as Nadia; Santiago Cabrera as Jorge.

(edited)
5 hours ago, Trini said:

When Thony is tasked with cleaning cars for Ramona, she comes across a distressed woman in need of medical attention. Fiona attempts to return to the States and Nadia confronts Agent Russo for information about Arman's disappearance in the all-new "El Camino del Diablo," episode of The Cleaning Lady airing Tuesday, March 19 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (CLD-303) (TV-14 L, V)

Sounds like the initial clean up from the party in the second episode and Thony has to audition for Tia Ramona.

Meanwhile the de la Rosa's must have been better off than I initially expected. Even after Fiona overstayed her little brother and parents were able to get visas to America.  Was Fiona just going to  America possible as a student when she had Chris, but after having Chris running away from embarrassing her parents? Even if by the time she came up most families would have a young mother or two in her situation.  

Edited by Raja

3x04 synopsis:

"Agua, Fuego, Tierra, Viento"

<...>

As Luca's CPS interview nears, Thony focuses on getting Fiona back home with the help of Jorge. Meanwhile, Nadia continues to investigate Arman's disappearance and finds herself face-to-face with Ramona in the all-new "Agua, Fuego, Tierra, Viento" episode of The Cleaning Lady airing Tuesday, March 26 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (CLD-304) (TV-14 L,V)

Cast: Elodie Yung as Thony; Martha Millan as Fiona; Kate del Castillo as Ramona; Sebastien LaSalle as Luca; Valentino LaSalle as Luca; Faith Bryant as Jaz; Sean Lew as Chris; Eva De Dominic as Nadia; Santiago Cabrera as Jorge.

Guest Cast: Liza Weil as ASAC Russo; Ryan Sands as JD; Clayton Cardenas as Dante; Esmeradla Camargo as Camila; Kacie LaCombe as Female Driver; Gurinder Sindher as Logan; Zach West as Buddy (College Coyote); Chris Silcox as Brent (Stunt College Coyote); Jamie Javier Guerrero as Intimidating Coyote; Cassandra Ballard as Barbie; Stephen Monroe Taylor as Frank; Sofie Prieto as Young Woman; Alfredo Quiroz as Young Immigrant; Gabi Mayorga as Mother Immigrant

I feel like I'm going to get whiplash from all the plot twists this season, just based on the first two episodes. And I'm not as invested since Thony is facing essentially the same types of threats as the previous seasons. I am kinda interested in the new characters, though.

I haven't really paid attention to the filming dates, etc., for this show, but was 6 episodes enough time for them to write in Arman's death? -- If that's what they're doing?

I want to believe them, especially since, sadly, we know the actor isn't coming back, but I feel they might put a twist on it. Also would they want to conclude Arman's story so soon?