Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E10: Old Friends

zapper
  • Start Topic

An illegal drug shipment arriving in New York City must be found before the narcotics flood the streets; Jamie helps a neighbor handle a gambling debt; Frank receives pushback from Mayor Chase over his handling of a brawl.

Frank's reasoning on the punishment handed down is sound. The fact that the mayor flip-flopped on his position depending on which way the wind blows is not surprising, but it does piss me off. 

I also agree with what Jamie did. No one is above the law. If he pushes it up the chain of command and they choose not to do anything, that's on them. But he felt he would be remiss by remaining silent. He really is like his dad.  

• Love 12
5 hours ago, wlk68 said:

I also agree with what Jamie did. No one is above the law. If he pushes it up the chain of command and they choose not to do anything, that's on them. But he felt he would be remiss by remaining silent. He really is like his dad.

OR on the flipside, if he didn't report it and something happened in the future, he could have been chastised for "covering up" to help a "friend/mentor."

I agreed with both Frank's and Jamie's actions.

ETA: I imagine Lyle Lovett carries quite a bit of weight at CBS. He makes an appearance and Erin, Anthony, and Baez are all non-factors in the episode.

Edited by preeya
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, preeya said:

ETA: I imagine Lyle Lovett carries quite a bit of weight at CBS. He makes an appearance and Erin, Anthony, and Baez are all non-factors in the episode.

I didn't miss Erin at all LOL

• Love 3

Sid is such a dick-wad when it comes to right vs wrong when it involves a cop.  He always spits out his  "He's a good cop.....a real stand up guy" comment in support of the blue wall of silence bullshit.

• Like 1
  • Love 5