Type keyword(s) to search

S29.E10: Tom Holland, Zendaya, Henry Cavill, Gugu Mbatha-Raw, Little Mix

• Start Topic

This is an example of decent show, that would have been greatly enhanced by having Will Smith there.  I loved Tom Holland saying he told his brother, "Sucks to be you," and think how much better it would have been if Will Smith had been there with his trademark laugh.

No matter how much Graham gushes over his musical guests, I just don't get it.  I guess I'm old because it all sounds the same to me.

7 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

This is an example of decent show, that would have been greatly enhanced by having Will Smith there.  I loved Tom Holland saying he told his brother, "Sucks to be you," and think how much better it would have been if Will Smith had been there

I can't think of any show that would be greatly enhanced by having Will Smith there.

I'm not a fan of superhero movies, but still I enjoyed the guests, I thought they had a natural rapport with each other.  I was most impressed with Gugu and her talents.  She looked quite familiar to me although I couldn't quite place her.  I checked her imdb page, I know her from an episode of Black Mirror and Doctor Who where she played Martha Jones's sister.  It's just not right she's so talented and so gorgeous!

• Love 3

It was a good mix of guests. I've enjoyed Gugu Mbatha-Raw's work before but never seen her being herself, and she's a delight. As are Tom Holland and Zendaya being playful with each other—you can tell that's a fun set. I'm a bit disappointed about Henry Cavill being even more buttoned down than usual, he used to display a mischievous sense of humor in interviews before his management squashed any hint of personality. But I suppose there's never a lack of that with Graham around anyway.

Edited by Bruinsfan
  • Love 4