Type keyword(s) to search

S18.E06: Week 6

JenE4
  • Start Topic

On 11/25/2021 at 12:40 AM, Back Atcha said:

Brandon seems "okay," but who calls oneself "an old soul" ??   That was just sounded too weird.

Michelle resembles her father...but in a good way.  He's oddly pleasant looking--but "oddly."

I think she is a great mix of her parents - who seem really nice

On 11/25/2021 at 12:40 AM, Back Atcha said:

Brandon seems "okay," but who calls oneself "an old soul" ??   That was just sounded too weird.

Michelle resembles her father...but in a good way.  He's oddly pleasant looking--but "oddly."

I think she is a great mix of her parents - who seem really nice

• Love 3
On 11/28/2021 at 8:18 PM, SallyAlbright said:

To keep this somewhat on topic, I have to say that this final 4 is probably my favorite group of men ever. All four seem like lovely people, and I love that Michelle sent all the "villains" home as soon as she noticed them. It has been so refreshing. 

ICAM. Rick, Olu, and Clayton were great guys too, and it's obvious that producer demands were the only reason Martin was still there. I think it speaks really highly of Michelle's character that she ended up with a top 8 (minus one) who were all great. This is probably Nayte's to lose, but it's the first time I can understand what the Bachelorette sees in each of her Final Four and could actually see her ending up with any of them. 

• Love 4
On 11/28/2021 at 6:18 PM, SallyAlbright said:

To keep this somewhat on topic, I have to say that this final 4 is probably my favorite group of men ever. All four seem like lovely people, and I love that Michelle sent all the "villains" home as soon as she noticed them. It has been so refreshin

I would remove Joe from this list based on his real life persona.

On the show, he seems harmless besides the ghosting thing