Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E06: Wrestling with the Future

• Start Topic

On 11/24/2021 at 10:45 PM, gpgurl50 said:

So, Showgirls is part of the Saved By The Bell canon now, right?

Which fits. Remember Zack and Kelly's wedding took place in Las Vegas where Jessie showed up at the very end. So, it could have happened after that.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, FortKnox said:

Which fits. Remember Zack and Kelly's wedding took place in Las Vegas where Jessie showed up at the very end. So, it could have happened after that.

She literally was on a break from filming showgirls to do the wedding scene lol 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
On 11/24/2021 at 3:26 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

The whole Showgirls call back was EVERYTHING… from the costume to the lines pulled from the movie to the end punchline of the other girls asking her just what the hell did she do in Vegas … 

Pronouncing it "Ver-sayce" had me in stitches. Another legit LOL moment was Kelly's tea called "Cobra Chai".

• Love 3
On 11/24/2021 at 5:26 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

The whole Showgirls call back was EVERYTHING… from the costume to the lines pulled from the movie to the end punchline of the other girls asking her just what the hell did she do in Vegas … 

Omg...I saw that whole scene on Youtube and I loved every minute of it.   I love that Elizabeth doesn't mind poking fun at her past.   Yes Jessie, what the hell happened to you in Vegas?  LOL

• Love 1