Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E03: Small World

paulvdb
  • Start Topic

I appreciate that the kids seem to be a lot less dumb than last season. Thinking about the music box was smart. Although, you might have considered that the same people who have it also have the anywhere key.

• Love 6

The lesson we learned from this episode: don't use the head key in a place where someone can shake you and make it fall out.

And the second lesson: don't leave the key in the dollhouse. Unless you want someone to be attacked by a giant spider.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
On 10/25/2021 at 3:48 AM, Daltrey said:

I don't remember the dollhouse from the comic, I'm wondering if it's a clever twist on the giant key or if that will turn up later.

My first thought was it's the perfect way to dispose of Dodge - lure her into Key House and kill her from the dollhouse.

• Love 2

This season is really picking up, I am glad that they remembered the music box, even if Gabe/Dodge was able to weasel is way out of getting caught again. Little shit. The spider sequence was really cool.

Very glad that Duncan is getting more to do this season.