Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E07: Bird Patrol

AnimeMania
  • Start Topic

Vic consults an old friend for help with a major life change, Cliff takes his online habits too far, and Jane battles the “others” for Kay. Sensing imminent danger, Madame Rouge attempts to rally the highly distracted group.

Premiere Date: October 21, 2021

michelle-gomez_3-2.jpg
brendan-fraser-bethany-anne-lind-2.jpg
brendan-fraser-michelle-gomez-joivan-wad

Ehh, I don't think this is the best way to evaluate a show. I know I'm on the minority but I like this season way better than anything with the candle monster and that damn kid. I also like the exploration of the other characters (though Ronnie does not need to come back again). 

• Love 1

This Dada business feels like weirdness just for its own sake.  I'm tired of it, I 'm not interested in Cliff's wonky hand or game addiction, and Jane's Underground storyline is dragging on too long.  Larry's slug might prove interesting but Cyborg has always been a "meh" character to me, so whatever.

I really wish comic book shows would stop stretching one story over a whole season.  Their stories rarely need that many hours to be told and if it doesn't grab you, then you've wasted a whole season.  The CW shows are the worst for this.  I realize Doom Patrol gave us a zombie plot earlier and the Ghost Detectives, but now it just  isn't working for me.

• Love 2

So has Rita been hanging out with the Sisterhood of Dada for 100+ years. I wonder if she has much better control of her powers now. Is she now totally a war machine? I guess all the members of the Sisterhood of Dada never age. 

So now that Rita has been hanging with the Sisterhood of Dada for a hundred years, how much will she have changed? Is she going to go back to more of her usual self when she gets her memories back? 

Jane's story is really interesting, I have wondered what would happen to Jane and the alters if Kay started to move past her trauma, would they start disappearing? 

I like this season in general but I hope that the team gets together again, everyone if off in their own subplots now and I miss their interactions, its part of what makes the show so good.

• Love 1

Maybe, maybe not a spoiler, but an interesting fact.

Spoiler

Wally Sage is the meta-human guy who used his meta powers to turn the drawing of the beach ball into a real beach ball during his interview with Laura De Mille, is the same person who drew the picture Flex Mentallo. He used his meta powers to turn Flex Mentallo into the meta-human person we met back in Season 1.

• Love 2