Type keyword(s) to search

Season 7 Live Posting Topic

• Start Topic

Oh, please, show - don't make me start hating John and June. Why would he leave her trapped like that? Why wouldn't she be screaming at him that if he dies out there, then she dies a slow death from hunger and dehydration? She is not that stupid.

• Love 1

I'm glad to see someone point out to these idiots that they don't get to be surprised when someone hears them spill all the details of their lives on the walkie talkies, but I'm at a loss at what bounty hunter guy is doing.

Oh now the nuke story is relevant again. 

• Love 2

Bounty Hunter is engaging, but really what's the point of this whole episode so far? Did we really need the head in the box brought back to the show? And in other observations: Charlie looks like she's 20.

And now they've killed Rufus.

Strand has a nice setup but it just seems like he's doing what he's doing to alleviate boredom, though I guess it's to show he's a better person than Morgan?  Which is a boring reason. 

I know I shouldn't but I wonder how did everyone find nifty protective gear?  and new clothes?  I know the show is treating a nuclear bomb as just sort of an inconvenience and all, I guess that's it.

• Love 3

I kind of liked the Dwight/Sherry story with Nikki?/Mickey? too, even if this seems a hella weird time to decide you want to start a family. You're tag team wrestling zombies in nuclear fallout after realizing a former ally had people around you killed for ... reasons.

Alicia did leave a note that just said "Padre," so I assume we're all heading to Terminus, er, there.

• Love 2

That was some magical music. I was disliking this episode and then the music came on. I started dancing and a Shawn of the Dead vibe came through. I hate wrestling and the choreography of the scene was bad, but it just magically worked.

• Love 1

I like all of these actors, and I understand the boundaries imposed on the season by the pandemic, but really writers - do you have to make everything so needlessly obscure? Why in the world wouldn't Al tell Morgan about who is trying to kill them? How does that keep them safe? I just find the writing for Al to be simply tiring.

It was great to see Daniel again, though. Or his eyes, anyway.

• Love 2