Type keyword(s) to search

The Plath Family: Please Stop Asking Us If We Knew Sylvia

• Start Topic

On 11/14/2019 at 1:38 PM, ShaNaeNae said:

So it appears Moriah is having herself emancipated.  With Olivia's and paternal grandma's help.  This makes me happy.

I read on Olivia’s page that the emancipation thing was just a joke. Moriah went to MN for a couple of months, but is now back on the farm.

35 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

I read on Olivia’s page that the emancipation thing was just a joke. Moriah went to MN for a couple of months, but is now back on the farm.

Yeah I've heard that since I posted that last week.  But her IG hasn't been updated since last week so hard to tell.  I do think the emancipation was just wishful thinking, but do think she hoped to stay in MN.  Makes me wonder why she came back.  If it was only supposed to be a few months originally or what. 

I feel like Olivia's war on being controlled and manipulated has turned her into a controlling manipulator. I really don't think Ethan stands a chance in this relationship. I think it's great that he is out in the world and learning, but Olivia IMO takes advantage of his naiveté to control him and get her way. From what I've seen so far, she and Kim are a lot alike. 

• Love 1

Barry abd Kim are egotistical, controlling maniacs using religion to be horrible people. Olivia and Ethan simply want to love the younger Plath children.  If anyone wants to love your children, as long as they are moral and legal, let them!  Cant they see the older kids have so much hurt in them.  The parents are so worried about controlling their children they arent seeing straight and completely damaging their kids. Olivia is so sweet, Barry and Kim are evil. 

This reminds me of that other TLC show a few years back about another Family Band...”The Willis Family”. They were portrayed as a big old wholesome music-performing family...until the father was arrested and sentenced to 40 years in prison for child sexual abuse of three of the daughters and some other girls not in their family. Father Plath gives me that kind of creepy vibe.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

So I got stuck watching an episode of this show while at a friends home for dinner. 
I was completely disgusted by the fat blonde mother. Her husband must be waiting to die just to escape being hen pecked and beat down for so many years. She is so controlling and manipulative I’m surprised one of her poor children haven’t snapped and beat her to death. 
It’s unfortunate that CPS has removed those kids and charged her fat lazy ass with abuse. What a complete waste of skin and theft of perfectly good oxygen. 
She should do her family and the world a favor and take herself out. 

• Love 2
On 9/25/2021 at 4:23 AM, Mason Storm said:

She is so controlling and manipulative I’m surprised one of her poor children haven’t snapped and beat her to death. 

And she does it all with that self-satisfied smile on her face.  She will NEVER think she's wrong about anything.  I want a REAL COMEUPPANCE ... not just "reality TV" crapola.  Now we know why Moriah doesn't know how to apply lipstick properly.

• Love 1