Type keyword(s) to search

Follow the Evidence: Spoiler and Speculations

• Start Topic

I just thought it was would be nice to have a spot to talk about things we're seeing and speculating. Some people don't like to see spoilers, so we can post them here.

Here is what we know so far- for sure:

It is 10 episodes

William Peterson and Jorja Fox are signed on as regulars.

Paul Guilfoyle is a special guest star for 2 episodes.

And so far Wallace Langham is listed as only one episode....so far.

There is a threat on the Vegas PD around the possibility of falsified case going back 20 years or more.

Sara and Grissom are remarried and have been mostly living on their boat for the past six years.

A very close friend, gets in trouble and calls Sara for help. She goes alone, and when she gets to Vegas, ends up calling Grissom and asking him to come.

TPTB at Paleyfest have confirmed more guest appearances from the OG cast, but haven't said who.

----

Rumors and big specs:

Brass is blind.

Grissom is losing his hearing again.

Catherine retired to run Eclipse, and there is a death there in 102....which we will cameo from her.

.....let me know if I left anything out...

Some theories I've seen that I think are interesting:

Someone posted on reddit that they think there might a see no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil thing going on. And if Brass is blind, and Grissom is going deaf, then the next likely target would be Sara who they want to shut up...which means whoever if behind this, is probably from case the three of them worked together.

Speculation that G/S have a child...

Brass die.(I don't want him too, but I think he does)

• Useful 1
(edited)

https://youtu.be/Q8wC7xTAdsk

Trailor for 102.

3 hours ago, mertensia said:

I'm guessing it's that psycho kid Hannah.

Or Nick. I can see them deciding on that twist.

I would love it to be Hannah, I've thought about it...but I think it will lead back to a case that Sara, Grissom and Brass worked together  that we don't know about it.

One of the cases that was in the storage unit was Natalie Davis....next week, the team will have to talk about that....can you imagine the GSR moments when they have to bring up the SK that targets Sara....

Edited by LadyChaos

I mentioned in the 1st episode thread that Hodges might be the real owner of that storage locker, but that he probably has a non-criminal reason for having it and the contents.  I think I figured out what that is.

One of the case files they found there was for Natalie Davis, right?  She's the Miniature Killer.  That was a big case that Hodges helped crack (he found the bleach connection) and earned him some respect from Grissom.

That leads me to think that the locker is Hodges' "trophy room", for lack of a better term.  It's a mock-up of the old lab, complete with the big cases that he helped the old team solve.   And I think they said there was a soil sample in there that matched up with another big case of his.  Another trophy of sorts.

Having a trophy room or other space where he could relive his past glories feels more like the Hodges we know.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
46 minutes ago, SVNBob said:

I mentioned in the 1st episode thread that Hodges might be the real owner of that storage locker, but that he probably has a non-criminal reason for having it and the contents.  I think I figured out what that is.

One of the case files they found there was for Natalie Davis, right?  She's the Miniature Killer.  That was a big case that Hodges helped crack (he found the bleach connection) and earned him some respect from Grissom.

That leads me to think that the locker is Hodges' "trophy room", for lack of a better term.  It's a mock-up of the old lab, complete with the big cases that he helped the old team solve.   And I think they said there was a soil sample in there that matched up with another big case of his.  Another trophy of sorts.

Having a trophy room or other space where he could relive his past glories feels more like the Hodges we know.

If it is, I kind of feel bad for him. I mean he is kind of spending his life in the past....plus...Sara pointed out its a huge risk to that stuff out of the lab.

• Useful 1

I've heard speculation that Catherine will at least make a cameo appearance. I pretty much quit watching the original when Grissom left. What happened with Nick and is there  any possibility of a George Eads cameo? Please tell me they didn't kill him off.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, RowdyCam said:

I've heard speculation that Catherine will at least make a cameo appearance. I pretty much quit watching the original when Grissom left. What happened with Nick and is there  any possibility of a George Eads cameo? Please tell me they didn't kill him off.

No...George Eads behaved poorly on towards the later years on CSI and then on McGyver. I don't think Nick will be coming back....but since  Grissom and Sara are living San Diego where he is at....Id be surprised if he's not at least mentioned.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, RowdyCam said:

There were "creative differences" between Eads and the writers, etc. and they wrote Nick off - he joined the San Diego CSIs. 

• Love 1

In 102, Grissom and Sara are arguing almost the whole time....I feel like there is something going on between them.....There is some speculating that Grissom is losing his hearing again....I wonder if he is trying to hide it, and Sara knows he is hiding something....so its kind of the arguing about the thing that not really the thing were not talking about kind of thing....

• Love 1
On 10/12/2021 at 5:03 PM, LadyChaos said:

I think we all agree its not Hodges.....who do you think it could be?

The wife.  Its always the wife/husband/spouse.
-or-
Archie.  Always through he a had a dark side 😀
-or-
The Miniature Killer or relation.  IIRC Hodges was the one who discovered the bleach connection.

I agree I don't think Hodges did it.  I think he is just the bait to bring back the other CSIs for a larger scale revenge plot.  If true that the storage shed had been rented for 10 years someone has been planning this a long time.  "Revenge is a dish best served cold."

• Love 1
4 hours ago, gadzooks said:

The Miniature Killer

Didn't she commit suicide??? Granted, not shown. But I thought Gil found a figurine with a noose around its neck in her cell and immediately there was an alarm sounding---I assume it was because they found her (Gil seemed to think so too--he ran out of the cell at the alarm).

• Love 1
3 hours ago, illdoc said:

Didn't she commit suicide??? Granted, not shown. But I thought Gil found a figurine with a noose around its neck in her cell and immediately there was an alarm sounding---I assume it was because they found her (Gil seemed to think so too--he ran out of the cell at the alarm).

The show never confirms or denies she is dead, but in one of the companion books they say she hanged herself.

• Love 1

Do you all think Grissom actually has Mal De Debarkment Syndrome, or something else is going on.

I'm thinking that they are laying down the ground work for the Grissom's to return to Vegas as residents. I know JF has agreed to return for s2, if there is one.

• Useful 1

In the original CSI didn't they get into a feud with the Sherrif including Brass. I forget did he take himself out or surrender? 

I don't know is this internal affairs DA a plant/relative of a suspect? Same for the wife- a relative or plant of a suspect?

The actor Gary something who had drug issues got killed off-right?

I was thinking family of the people that kidnapped and buried Nick and blew himself up in front of Grissom. 

In the latest episode, Gill seemed focused on the Bones leached of DNA thing, that it told him who knew enough to fake all the evidence etc. Is that supposed to mean something to us? Or something they will tell us later? 

I don't remember enough details from the past for it to mean anything to me.... 

Edited by roctavia
31 minutes ago, roctavia said:

In the latest episode, Gill seemed focused on the Bones leached of DNA thing, that it told him who knew enough to fake all the evidence etc. Is that supposed to mean something to us? Or something they will tell us later? 

I don't remember enough details from the past for it to mean anything to me.... 

I don't know, to be honest. Someone told pointed out that we should know who that PO was, but honestly I don't remember.

Two episodes left.

I think Sara will be at Hodges house in the last 2 minutes of tonights episode....and whoever is behind it all will come to kidnap Hodges and Sara will end up in the hospital while Hodges is missing.