Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Mo tries to make his own bachelor party happenin’. A killer is still on the loose and they’ve chosen to celebrate in a cabin…in the woods. Keith enjoys his social status upgrade until someone unexpected returns.

Original air date 2021.07.25 

So Tiff is really most sincerely dead?

Ski-poleing. Huh. Learn something new every day. 🙄

Wait, what Larry Leighman is still alive? His head fell off! Maybe it's the other brother.

Yassir is apparently indestructible. Yikes.

Dawn told Mo Nomi was a twat! I'm glad he realized their relationship was pretty much over and let go. That fine Arnie Markowitz is probably going to be on Nomi like white on rice.

Oh come on, how could Lenny still be alive? Whatever, I don't think it's him who killed Larry and Tiff if he was in the hospital. Guess we'll find out at the fake wedding that will likely turn real by the end.

When that creepy doctor went down on patient Lenny, my mind immediately went to this moment from Young Frankenstein:

7 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Wait, what Larry Leighman is still alive? His head fell off! Maybe it's the other brother.

No, this was Lenny. That's why they showed the flashback - Larry and Keith fed him to wolves. It seems he's behind the killings but I don't know if I buy that. I'm not buying Tiff is dead either. 

The whole conversation with Werner was brilliant, just being built around a poly sci minor. 

Great job on Dawn's sight gag of 'testing' ski poling while Blair was explaining it too. 

• Love 3

I have been waiting for it to be revealed that Lennie was alive all season, no body no death. I am still not even sure that Tiff is dead, we have now established that just about anyone can come back to life. Now that its been revealed in the second to last episode, I actually don't know if he's the killer, he might be one last red herring. I am really glad that the whole cast has reunited in the last half of the season, this show is always at its best when the whole cast is scheming together. 

Every time I think that this show cant outdo itself in how batshit it can be, we get things like a resurrected Lennie getting a blowjob on his partially reconstructed dick. 

"SHUT THE FUCK UP KEITH." 

• Love 2

I don't think Lenny is the killer either. The timeline doesn't seem right to me. I also don't see his motivation for killing the reverend or only focusing just on Blair. Dawn caused black Monday, you'd think she'd be more of a target. 

• Love 2

Late commenting on this one. Man, I know this show is wild, but you could've given me 100 guesses and I'd never have predicted Aaron Stanford speaking earnestly into the camera as a passionate/creepy blowjob-giving doctor. WOW.

Loved Mo making the most of his bachelor party and turning "brainstorm how to catch the killer" into a drinking game. I also loved Blair trying to keep up with the whole Nomi thing despite not knowing what was going, and Mo and Blair both fake-proposing to Dawn was great. "Prejudice wins again - get the fuck out of here!" lol!