Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Great Poison joke. I remember that song all over MTV. It was nauseating. Not as much as Mr. Big though. 

Did people say 'literally' in 1989?

I couldn't really read the writing on Mo's board but I did see 'Where is Ruby?' 

(edited)

"Bitches get stitches!" Heh, Dawn better be careful about saying that out in LA. There it had quite a different connotation. And the abstract art print dress Dawn was wearing. Was it Basquiat? Picasso?

Nothing like a good defenestration!

Well now, that took a turn. Lehman got way worse than thrown out a window. So who would want to kill both Tiff and Lehman? Assuming they were killed by the same person, that is. (Or that Tiff is the dead one and not the drag queen imitating her.)

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 1
(edited)
27 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

(Or that Tiff is dead one and not the drag queen imitating her.)

I don't think it's actually Tiff. When Blair got shot, he was on his back and it was clearly Blair. Whomever this was, the shot was face down.

I like that she always tries to make out with Corkie. 

Edited by DoctorAtomic
  • Useful 1

Glad to have the gang back together again. Not that Blair isn't terrible, but ALL of these people are/have been pretty terrible. They kind of deserve each other, and it's gonna take all of them to figure out what's going on here.

Loved the scene of Mo writing out his convoluted plan all over the window and everyone dunking on it, especially him going back to the "honeypot" well. I also got a kick out of Keith clumsily blackmailing Larry without implicating himself and Blair explaining how you work with a curved penis.

Random lines that I loved:

• Mo telling Dawn to get C cups - “The golden booby-to-booty ratio is 3:4, and you got de ass.”
  • Someone (Keith?) showing up to Dawn's surprise party, Mo telling him, “If you ruin it, I swear to fuck!”, and one of the office women replying, “You swear to fuck who?” Hee!
  • Tiff primly declaring, “I prefer 'person of hair color'” over "redhead."
  • This exchange between Tiff and Blair - “I can’t believe I didn’t know you were gay.” “Imagine my surprise!”
  • Love 1

I hope that Tiff isn't really dead, there is a pretty good chance someone shot a Tiff drag queen instead. I would miss her a lot. "I just want to go to a club I cant get into without a husband and send my salad back." Lehman though is definitely really most sincerely dead though. 

Glad to see everyone back together, the show is at its most electric when the whole cast is in a room together, throwing insults and plotting schemes. Especially when everyone was laughing about how much they have screwed Blair over and how much his life has sucked lately, and that they should probably invite him back, its not like they can really judge him for what he did to them too much considering what they have all done to each other. 

I cracked up at Lehman and Dawn just screaming "shame on you!" over and over. And Keith very awkwardly trying to keep himself from being implicated of any crime when they had Lehman over the balcony. 

• Love 2