Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I haven't been watching these until yesterday - Tom getting his teeth done? Yuk.  Just like Darcy did and I remember thinking he must be appalled by it. But no, apparently he was 100% supportive since he did it himself. I guess I don't understand the whole concept of veneers.

I hope I'm getting these shows right. Bini and Ari: I thought it was distasteful to see Ari's mom sitting in the chair pretending to put dollar bills into Bini's belt area as he as doing his practice stripper performance.  Lady, this is your daughter's husband. Keep your hands to yourself.

• Like 3
(edited)

Cortney can't find a man in Orlando willing to get engaged to her within 3 months. That first guy (date) couldn't get out of the bar fast enough. She should try some churches; church is a big deal in the South. Doesn't have to be a strict one. Her Mom is religious.

Maybe instead of leaving it all up to God, though, Mom should have 32-year-old daughter get her own place...who is a realtor! There's some kind of dependency or grifting problem there (goes around looking for free couch-surfing in men's homes and sleeps with them. Classy.)

Agree Breedom about the stripper performance but I thought Janice took it well, considering. Lucky there's big bucks there (i.e., A's parents) to pay everyone's expenses including a luxury rental. I can't stand the pretentious way Ah-dee-ella pronounces names, including her own. What is the female counterpart of Peter Pan? That's what we've got here, a Peter Pam. This doofus left a smart (Ph.D. in science), handsome, kind, foreign husband (clearly ultra-patient)  because she wanted to "travel more"(!) Hey, I'll take someone like that, and stay at home!

She gets back from that residential hotel looking like she spent the whole break fasting, or throwing up her food. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Applause 2
On 1/23/2024 at 8:53 PM, Tuneful said:

There's some kind of dependency or grifting problem there

If she can go to Asia for one to three months I don’t think she takes her job very seriously.

On 1/23/2024 at 8:53 PM, Tuneful said:

This doofus left a smart (Ph.D. in science), handsome, kind, foreign husband (clearly ultra-patient)  because she wanted to "travel more"(!)

Not sure why she needed to divorce to travel.  I’m sure he would have waited for her after investing ten years in the marriage.  But I think she wanted to be free to screw hot guys and look where that led her.  Now it seems like she doesn’t want Bini or the responsibility of a kid.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Not sure why she needed to divorce to travel.  I’m sure he would have waited for her after investing ten years in the marriage.  But I think she wanted to be free to screw hot guys and look where that led her.  Now it seems like she doesn’t want Bini or the responsibility of a kid.

If she would pull up her Big Girl Panties and just let Bini have the little boy, things might work out well.  She could just leave.  What seems remaining heartbreak for him is that Wife #1 left WITH their child. He wants a child.  TLC shouldn't give her any screen time...ever.  Bini? Fine.  Her mother? Okay.  Not her!

• Like 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Back Atcha said:

If she would pull up her Big Girl Panties and just let Bini have the little boy, things might work out well.  She could just leave.  What seems remaining heartbreak for him is that Wife #1 left WITH their child. He wants a child.  TLC shouldn't give her any screen time...ever.  Bini? Fine.  Her mother? Okay.  Not her!

I know on the surface he might look like a green card grifter but their temperaments are so opposite they are just not compatible.  He is energetic and light-hearted and optimistic and she is just always miserable and manipulative and inflicting guilt.  I think he is gone all day because she sucks the life out of his soul and it is for the purpose of self preservation.  And maybe if she cultivated some friends she wouldn’t be so triggered that he has friends and actually likes to spend time with them.  It’s normal to have friends.  It is not normal to suffocate your partner.  She really needs to be single and leave men alone.  Both Leandro and Bini seem like decent guys but she is off the charts toxic.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

I know on the surface he might look like a green card grifter

I never got that vibe.  Wasn't he happy to live in Ethopia for eternity with a "happy little family"?  Ari has been manipulating everyone (especially her family) all her life.  It's the only way she knows.  She needs to be free to troll for men or she will self-destruct.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Back Atcha said:

I never got that vibe.  Wasn't he happy to live in Ethopia for eternity with a "happy little family"?  Ari has been manipulating everyone (especially her family) all her life.  It's the only way she knows.  She needs to be free to troll for men or she will self-destruct.

Yup.

She is a fucking nuisance & he has hopefully had enough of her. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

I thought he wanted to come to the US for better opportunities as an MMA fighter but I may have misremembered.  Seems like he has moved on from that and wants to be in some Chippendales type show.  When Ari didn’t want him sparring with a woman don’t know how she is going to like all the female attention a stripper gets.

• Love 1
On 1/29/2024 at 1:05 PM, MrBuhBye said:

I thought he wanted to come to the US for better opportunities as an MMA fighter but I may have misremembered.  Seems like he has moved on from that and wants to be in some Chippendales type show.  When Ari didn’t want him sparring with a woman don’t know how she is going to like all the female attention a stripper gets.

She's not gonna like it.  Seems like JANICE liked it all right when she had Bini dancing for HER.

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
10 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Seems like JANICE liked it all right when she had Bini dancing for HER.

Probably "Anything but Ari," is enjoyable and a RELIEF for Janice...poor thing.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Back Atcha said:

Probably "Anything but Ari," is enjoyable and a RELIEF for Janice...poor thing.

True but I think Janice & her husband are to blame for Ari's sense of entitlement and general brattiness.  They needed to impress upon their little "Princess" that she wasn't ROYAL and needed to get an education, then a J-O-B, then get herself an apartment and a car.  By herself.  It's called being a grown up.  Those parents are in it for LIFE with Ari. I feel sorry for her siblings.  They're gonna have to take care of her after the parents can't anymore.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
On 2/11/2024 at 10:26 AM, goofygirl said:

Those parents are in it for LIFE with Ari. I feel sorry for her siblings.  They're gonna have to take care of her after the parents can't anymore.

There are some children who just make life difficult for EVERYONE in the family ... no matter what proactive steps are taken.  At least she's not a serial killer. Yet.

I caught the episode with Courtney….how TF does she keep attracting men who aren’t utter trolls? Let alone men that seem financially well off. I mean, she comes off as shallow and dumb as a rock and she isn’t a young 20something or even have a rocking body. So again wtf?? Mistafa or whatever TF his name is dodged a bullet big time.