Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Keith thinks he's the perfect tailor-made business-wiz Tiff and Corkie need to rebrand Pfaffashions and put it back in the money. Dawn and Mo negotiate their new work/life balance the way they negotiate everything else – no holds barred. Blair has a near-death sexperience and makes a new frienemesis.

Original air date 2021.05.30

(edited)

All that denim made me queasy, especially the faded denim.

Lol, GhostBlair was not here for his version of It's a Wonderful Life.

GhostBlair went to JFK Jr's house? Random.

Having sex in the jury box at the OJ trial was double random.

Poor Mo. Dawn was not on the same page as him at all. She was barely in the same book.

Oh, nine? What are they counting down to? 

2000 zero zero party over oops out of time, I'm guessing.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
prepositions, how do they work?

I particularly loved Blair referencing Scrooge McDuck and other such items and being admonished, "Or the Dickens' classic all of those were based on".

Thinking about the timeframe for the show, JFK Jr. was in the news quite a but then, and of course the OJ trial was damn near all consuming.  "Let's go back to the night of the murder!" 

I hear that cake baked by peasants is the best cake of all, although it's a little dry by now. 😁  

• Love 1
7 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I particularly loved Blair referencing Scrooge McDuck and other such items and being admonished, "Or the Dickens' classic all of those were based on".

"Ugh, I forgot you were a reader." Blair blowing up his Christmas Carol moment was so funny. I loved that he was eating the "let them eat cake" cake. And show, I see you in that last scene, with him fake-stumbling and then revealing the Superman shirt under his robe.

Every plot in this episode was one person desperately trying to accomplish something and the other just not being here for it: Mo trying to propose to Dawn, Tiff getting Keith-blocked from indiscriminately spending her company's money, Roger trying to get Blair to reflect on his life. Mo repeatedly trying to maneuver Dawn into a picnic was especially funny to me. "I am not eating on the ground with you!!" I also died laughing at him trying to set the scene for the wake-up proposal attempt: arranging her hair, wiping the crusties off her face, lol.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

So Blair can go into the future and watch the OJ trail? He's going to be shook actually watching it happen in real time in a few years! 

The actual cake that Marie Antoinette said "let them eat cake" about! A bit dry, but its history. Of course Blair just knows about variations of A Christmas Carol and not the actual book. 

Mo trying to get Dawn to have a romantic picnic with him while she just wanted to get wild was hilarious, but ouch was Dawn not on the same page as him at all. They just never want the same thing at the same time. 

Is the countdown to the end of the 80s? 

• Love 1

Oh ok that makes sense then. Blair said, 'oh see I told you the glove wouldn't fit' would imply he didn't know what was happening yet. 

Counting down to 1990 seems too obvious. There's nothing really groundbreaking about 1990. When did the San Francisco earthquake happen? 

The Loma Prieta earthquake was in 1989.  San Franciscan here.  All I can think with the countdown is something big is going to happen at the end of the season.  If only we could hear some of that smooth jazz that Mo is laying down while we think of the possibilities.  😁