Type keyword(s) to search

S17.E06: Restricted Zone

• Start Topic

I get sick of Josh and his getting sick watching Freddy and the blood. Like you're up I'm the wheelhouse and can't smell it or anything,  quit being overdramatic.

I live when Monte is in the captain's chair because I like him but I don't have to hear Keith throwing his hissy fits.

Does anyone know anything about Junior's daughter, is she okay, I know with her brain issues and them leaving she isn't, but I'm hoping nothing bad happened.

• Love 4
49 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

I get sick of Josh and his getting sick watching Freddy and the blood. Like you're up I'm the wheelhouse and can't smell it or anything,  quit being overdramatic.

Does anyone know anything about Junior's daughter, is she okay, I know with her brain issues and them leaving she isn't, but I'm hoping nothing bad happened.

I couldn't figure out why Josh didn't just swing his chair around and avoid looking at it.  Probably because the camera would have swung to something else that was more interesting than Josh not retching.

Junior's daughter has been posting on FB and not mentioning health issues, so I guess she's fine.  Fun fact:  her name is Stormee and her daughter is named Rainee.  

• Love 3

So Jake is all concerned about being boarded he can't even remember how many people are on board.  Then all the hype about "will he be legal or not?" The Coasties (bless them, they are doing vital DANGEROUS work out there) are all "well ........ yeah, you're fine."   When they asked Jake if they had any heavy weapons on board and he was all oh hell no, all I could think was what it must be like asking that question on the Time Bandit.   "Do you want them by caliber or just where they are?"

Speaking of the TB, I thought they were working with the Cornelia Marie?   You know the boat that that the TB's relief captain is a part owner of?   Suddenly SIG needs the brilliant Joshie's help?   Which also made me wonder does a relief captain get a captain's share of the catch?   because of they do, Joshie is going to make out the best of anyone -- without doing any real work -- he get's captain's share of the TB AND his share as owner of the CM.   Not bad for sitting in a chair and making sure the camera always gets your good side.  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, merylinkid said:

When they asked Jake if they had any heavy weapons on board and he was all oh hell no, all I could think was what it must be like asking that question on the Time Bandit.   "Do you want them by caliber or just where they are?"

We laughed out loud and said the same thing.

• Love 1

Jake A., among the DC legacy captains, has insisted the most about the safety of the crew.  Dude doesn't even know the lifeboat regs?  Forget the regs, how much is safety diminished without a back-up raft?  He had no clue.  

So, the entire fleet was counting on Jake to fill the season quota.  Why didn't every last captain who harvested Reds contact Jake as to the honey pot holes?  The very future of the industry was hanging on it, amIright?  Again, Disco had the Saga at the top of the crab board during Bairdi, and per the edit, they weren't getting any of them - it was all Reds.  

I about got a case of Robby's seasickness listening to Sig telling us all about how he respects Jake H. as a captain.  Then the conjuring of his buddy of buddies, Phil.  I'm queasy just typing this.  Not one bad word about the TB when they were raking it in and the NW was getting bupkis?  The old Sig would have been screaming to the Gods that the TB was screwing him.  Now, he laughs like a hyena when the TB welds his pot.  My, how the mighty have fallen (sold out).

Did Jake A. mention to the Coasties that the entire industry was relying on him to save it?

18 minutes ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

I about got a case of Robby's seasickness listening to Sig telling us all about how he respects Jake H. as a captain.  Then the conjuring of his buddy of buddies, Phil.  I'm queasy just typing this. 

I think you meant JOSH H, not Jake.  Jake H is too busy doing drugs and driving drunk to bother with actually working for a living.

• LOL 1