Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E16: Signs of Change

• Start Topic

When military grade technology is stolen, a deaf engineer, Sienna Marchione, who always wanted to serve her country, and the only member of her team to survive the theft, helps Kensi and NCIS track down the tech before it’s taken out of the country.

Just watch. Now that Kensi and Deeks have agreed to stop trying so hard they'll end up pregnant.

And once again Renee Felice Smith was wearing something from the Laura Ingalls/Little House on the Prairie spring collection.   

As for the case itself, it was ... meh. 

I loved the opening though.  What a way to introduce a character!  I hope she stays on.  At least in a recurring "Hey, how's it going?" mode.

The Admiral's about-face was jarring though.  They're trying to humanize the character, and Gerald McRaney but I want the writers to either pick a lane with him or evolve beyond the cliche.  McRaney has already done the gruff-exterior-hard-military-officer-with-a mushy-center character with Major Dad.  We've also had the hard-ass brass turned supportive character in Granger.  Find a new path.  Keep the Admiral a hard-ass or turn him into an agent-asset.  Stop this flip-flopping.  It is unseemly.

Holy cow, I just looked up Gerald McRaney's listing on IMDb.com--this man has been prolific over his career!  I hope he's as rich as Clooney by now.

38 minutes ago, HurricaneVal said:

Holy cow, I just looked up Gerald McRaney's listing on IMDb.com--this man has been prolific over his career!  I hope he's as rich as Clooney by now.

Loved him on Simon & Simon back in the 80s. (I'm old)

• Love 4
7 hours ago, wlk68 said:

Just watch. Now that Kensi and Deeks have agreed to stop trying so hard they'll end up pregnant. 

For me it's funny, because in real life she's got 2 kids and he's got 3.

• Love 1

I actually liked this episode, however, the lack of people is becoming a bit obvious.  We actually saw Callen and Sam work a case together.  That hasn't happened much this season.  I found it funny that Admiral Kilbride used WWHD.  I can imagine him saying the actual words, but not the acronym.  

I almost missed Roundtree, but although I don't mind Fatima, I can also live without her.  Neither of them seem to be making an impact on me, but that could be solely because this team has been so close knit and hasn't changed like the mothership.