Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E04: All the Devils Are Here

• Start Topic

(edited)

What was with the dead people in the basement? I'm afraid I didn't quite get that. Did crazy guy kill them? Why? Why were they sitting around a table? Did crazy guy put them there after he murdered them? Again, why? Why was there even such a fuckoff-big table in a basement? There wasn't any room for anything else.

Edited by Zonk

I imagine that everybody in the cellar also had visions and were down there comparing notes. They drew pictures of what they saw and wrote down the coordinates to the mysterious island. I don't understand how anyone would be able to find the farm based on the drawing of the windmill. It must be that people just instinctively walk until they stumble across the farm.

Kids these days, any pill they see they take it, anything in powder form, they snort up their nose.

Well now I know why this show isn’t returning. It has basically given up the super hero angle and now is just about a bunch of nuts and/or losers in two timelines. Almost fell asleep in this ep a couple of times.