Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E16: Welcome to the Test Run

• Start Topic

When Gemma surprises Dave with wanting another baby, he worries she's forgotten how difficult a newborn is, so he enlists a robotic doll and Marty's engineering skills to remind her. Also, Calvin and Tina disagree on how to proceed when they unexpectedly discover a stash of cash.

Airdate: 05/03/2021

Irritatingly, the episode got pre-empted in the DC area because the channel opted to run a 45 minute weather warning about possible tornadoes half a farkin' state away.

Which cut out half of Bob <3's Abishola, too.

11 hours ago, jewel21 said:

Please, no babies. 

I loved Calvin fearing that God was out to get him and giving the money to the church, heh. 

Agree re: no babies. I like that they use Grover less than they used to, so ...

And I did feel like Gemma was kind of steamrolling Dave (and there was a whole episode about how she's steamrolled him throughout their entire marriage, so I wanted her to be more aware of it).

I would have kept the money ... until I saw the verse on the page where it was found. Then I'd have been like, you know what? I can take a hint.

• Useful 2

I definitely agree, no babies. That will not be fun. It does make sense they're thinking it, though. I suppose they're at the right age, roughly, for a last ditch baby.  If they feel like they need a baby or another storyline like that, let's have Marty or Malcolm get married off. They're also the right age to start having a family, but aren't central characters so it won't be constantly the invisible baby syndrome. 

• Love 5