Type keyword(s) to search

The Mitchells vs. The Machines (2021)

Kromm
  • Start Topic

Between Spider-Verse and this, Sony Pictures Animation is pushing the look of 3D animated movies way, way beyond what Pixar and Dreamworks have done. I love it so much.

as for the story, I guess the dad character is certainly plausible but he got on my last nerve for how unreasonable he was. It’s still emotionally compelling. I just wish there was better communication earlier between Katie and her dad.

• Love 2
On 5/3/2021 at 5:02 AM, arc said:

I guess the dad character is certainly plausible but he got on my last nerve for how unreasonable he was. It’s still emotionally compelling. I just wish there was better communication earlier between Katie and her dad.

Yeah, same.

This movie made me laugh and cry at the same time. I thought it was cute and compelling.

Anyone else catch the Sony product placement?

• Love 1

I’m surprised there aren’t more replies about this movie. I loved it. Animation was top-notch, story was interesting and it kept me laughing from beginning to end. Eric and Deborah made the movie for me. 

• Love 1