Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E07 Ugly Truth

• Start Topic

Clarice and Ardelia team up to investigate a deeply twisted cold case after the body of a missing teenager is found entombed in concrete; Clarice wrestles with the knowledge that Krendler may know the man who attacked her while she was held captive.

Well, they weren't underselling the deeply twisted. 

And how about that VICAP team. Krendler folds and apparently every member has some deeply held trauma. How did they get past the psych vetting?

• Love 9

Ew.

Well that was thoroughly fucked up, wow. 

A huge improvement over last week’s episode because they actually had a new case to follow and there was no mention of Buffalo Bill or moths! If the show continues to have new cases each week I’ll stick with it but I was so close to dropping it last week after that snooze fest.

• Love 12

Yeah a new case! This show works better if Clarices stuff is the B plot or even the c plot. 
urrgh once again we have to endure an already questionable boss  with folding to pressure. Krendler is already edgy, why do this. I guess we shall see if his job or family. 

Wow Clark! That is so sad. So now we know he , Clarice and Tripathi have had some sort of serious trama in their past lives. Did Martin pick this group out or the bureau ? Because some one is playing games with the group. Including Krendler who has a whacked out wife and it’s a miracle this team is still going. No wonder shady lawyer thinks he can boss K around. He has more connections than he lets on . 

I loved the scene with C and A reminiscence about their fathers. I’m curious what happened to Clarice mom, given the description of her constantly fighting. 

• Love 3

I really hope that the show keeps this up, I much prefer doing a case of the week as the A Plot with the conspiracy and Buffalo Bill as the B Plots. I love that we never had to hear the name Buffalo Bill for the whole episode and the boring conspiracy was in the background, while the main cast was quite twisty and creepy. More of that please, and less moths in slow motion. 

I guessed that the moms friend might know more than she was letting on, but I sure didn't expect that twist. Ewwww, that was really impressively fucked up. 

• Love 6