Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E11: Stashed

• Start Topic

Sebastian’s life is in danger when a criminal he put behind bars escapes police custody. Also, Carter is tasked with keeping Sebastian in protective custody and Carter and Hannah’s flirtation is fun gossip fodder for Tammy and Sebastian.

• Love 1

So is Carter. Nice try show, but Carter is still boring AF and the only interesting thing about him remains that Coco Hernandez is his mother. 

I'm not here for lovey dovey Tammy or Carter and Hannah's whatever.   There was barely any Pride or Loretta in this episode.   This whole season has been 97% personal drama and COVID!! and 3% boring cases.   No wonder it got cancelled.   

• Love 2

I like Sebastian and it was nice to see his secure acceptance regarding Tammy moving out. 

Carter, on the other hand, is a poor replacement for LaSalle.  I also don’t see any chemistry between him and Hannah.

• Love 3

I spent the whole episode questioning why they couldn't have just had Sebastian stay at NCIS headquarters, a nice little secure building where he could still be able to do his work instead of being sent to some safehouse in the middle of nowhere. Then the episode got to the end and I realized "Oh, that's why, so they could have the whole Sebastian and Gregorio try to get to each other before the bad guy kills one of them" drama happen.

Carter of course is a self centered dick, but what else is new? Carter, if you don't want a profiler to say nothing but bad things about you how about trying to be a better person and thus actually having something good to say about you?

Edited by immortalfrieza
  • Love 1

Why couldn't Tammy, Karen and Sebastian move in together? It's not like that would be unusual/it would be unusual for someone like Sebastian to have his own separate small apartment or something. And if he finds a woman to settle down with, Tammy and Karen could use it as rental property.

On 3/31/2021 at 7:39 PM, immortalfrieza said:

I spent the whole episode questioning why they couldn't have just had Sebastian stay at NCIS headquarters, a nice little secure building where he could still be able to do his work instead of being sent to some safehouse in the middle of nowhere. Then the episode got to the end and I realized "Oh, that's why, so they could have the whole Sebastian and Gregorio try to get to each other before the bad guy kills one of them" drama happen.

Isn't a version of that always the reason for putting the people in safe houses? 😉

On 3/31/2021 at 7:39 PM, immortalfrieza said:

Carter of course is a self centered dick, but what else is new? Carter, if you don't want a profiler to say nothing but bad things about you how about trying to be a better person and thus actually having something good to say about you?

NCIS New Orleans agents have so many personal issues that I'm beginning to wonder if any agency would accept them without sending them to a therapist first.