Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E010: Josephine

LittleIggy
  • Start Topic

Now THAT was the Servant we know and love! OMG, that was intense. The “how to ritualistically murder someone” video was hilarious. Poor Uncle George couldn’t go through with the ritual. Wonder what happened to him? Why did Sean leave Leanne alone with creepy Josephine when she asked him not to? The eye stab with a red hot knife had me do a rewind and rewatch. Baby Jericho was so adorbs. Looking forward to next season.

• Love 3

There's going to be a season 3.  Yeah!  As annoying as 20 minute episodes are the characters are great.  I still don't understand Leanne's beginnings.  Did she die in a fire and was revived?  Did she start the fire?  

• Love 2

Based on her scar, is Aunt Josephine Leanne’s mother, revived by the cult to teach Leanne a lesson? She’s quite a decent villain, not as creepy as Uncle George though.

Am glad that baby Jericho is back. Hope that we will get some explanations in next season on HOW he’s being brought back, twice!!! The show needs Jericho. Without this baby, there’s no further plot. Dorothy will kill herself. Sean will pick-up the pieces. So does Julian. And Leanne, well I don’t know, maybe she’ll be somewhere in between heaven & earth.

As a season finale, this episode should have had more, it leaves many of us wanting more. Am guessing the main plot for next season is the Turners + Leanne VS the Church of the Lesser Saint. Dorothy needs a child & Leanne needs a mother. Clashes of two traumas. Since baby Jericho is back into the picture, it’s kinda interesting to see how the dynamic between Dorothy & Leanne will change in next season. I wanna see Sean more next season, with better materials. And they better make baby Jericho stays for good, he is adorable! 😉

• Love 2

I don’t think Dorothy is sane enough to take care of a child and she needs extensive psychiatric care more than a baby. I guess we will never really know who Jericho really is or belongs to, but I’m hoping we find out more about Leanne and her powers.

• Love 3
On 3/28/2021 at 11:38 AM, Madding crowd said:

I guess we will never really know who Jericho really is or belongs to

Jericho is Jericho, brought back into existence by Leanne. Maybe he can only exist as long as Leanne is living there choosing to keep him alive, I don’t know. Not sure how she brought him back from nothing, when all other instances of reanimation had the body, I still don’t know if she literally turned the silicon doll into Jericho.

I like mysteries and all, but this show is really just all questions and no real answers.  We’re two seasons in and we still don’t know much more than we did in the first episode.

Dorothy is a really awful person, I can’t stand listening to her screech “SEAN!!!!” all the time. I really wanted her to finally realize what she did but now that Jericho is back she’s still in her weird crazy bubble. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Same. While I utterly empathize with how Jericho died and I’m not willing to excoriate a sleep-deprived postpartum mother on her own - that shit is mind numbingly brutal and I can recognize that as NOT a parent - and I recognize that she had a psychotic break after, this continued pretzeling by her family to shield her from it rather than gradually bring her to the truth is pissing me off. But at least Leanne who has never been weeks postpartum and sleep deprived has maybe stopped judging Dorothy for Jericho’s accidental death? That’s a relief. I was having a hard time dealing with Leanne’s lack of empathy. Dorothy is a shitty person (the whole family is in a whole lotta ways) but she seemed to genuinely love her son and it’s not like she was all “I’m bored with being a mom now, I’ll just leave him in a hot car to roast to death.” 

• Love 4

Leanne's attitude shift toward Dorothy is tough to understand.  In the 2:00 episode Dorothy was a psycho, screaming at and abusing Leanne nightly.  Then in this episode, Leanne is like: "I want to stay with the Turners.  They're my family."  Because she heard Julian's phone message and decided Dorothy held her baby better than Leanne's mother?  Did she not remember Dorothy drugging her, imprisoning her, and physically/mentally abusing her?  

ETA: And I forgot about Dorothy burying her alive. 

Edited by Brn2bwild
  • Love 3
On 1/18/2022 at 2:07 AM, Brn2bwild said:

Leanne's attitude shift toward Dorothy is tough to understand.  In the 2:00 episode Dorothy was a psycho, screaming at and abusing Leanne nightly.  Then in this episode, Leanne is like: "I want to stay with the Turners.  They're my family."  Because she heard Julian's phone message and decided Dorothy held her baby better than Leanne's mother?  Did she not remember Dorothy drugging her, imprisoning her, and physically/mentally abusing her?  

ETA: And I forgot about Dorothy burying her alive. 

I honestly wonder the same thing. Maybe a combination of stockholm syndrome and the cult making Dorothy appear saintly by comparison? I don't think Leanne's ever had much of a mother figure and Dorothy might be the closest she's had to one.

• Love 1