Type keyword(s) to search

S28.E22: Liam Neeson, Micheàl Richardson, Tahar Rahim, Cush Jumbo, Rob Brydon, Deborah Meaden, Laura Mvula.

• Start Topic

Joining Graham tonight: Liam Neeson and Micheàl Richardson, playing father and son in comedy drama Made in Italy; breakout star of The Serpent, Tahar Rahim, talking about his gripping new legal drama The Mauritanian; Cush Jumbo, in British thriller The Beast Must Die; comedian and actor Rob Brydon; and the undisputed queen of Dragon's Den, Deborah Meaden. With music from singer-songwriter Laura Mvula.

Can anyone tell me where I might find this show streaming? I don't have cable, and forgot about his show for a while, but my mum loved it, and I would look it up on the on-demand section at times. My dad really liked to watch him, too. 

Cush Jumbo looks amazing with a shaved head.

Rob Brydon—sorry, Bobby—does have a very nice voice. I recently watched The Trip, and while the impressions got a bit tiresome for me, I enjoyed it. Though the food didn't look that great. I'm not one for molecular gastronomy, though I appreciate what it's trying to do.

Micheàl Richardson is such a meld of his parents. It's not surprising he's really good-looking.

I wonder if there's a new music booker, because the talent has been stellar in these pandemic episodes.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Micheàl Richardson is such a meld of his parents. It's not surprising he's really good-looking.

I couldn't help but scrutinize Richardson's face to see if he favored Natasha or Liam, he is definitely a Neeson but I definitely see those Redgrave sharp features.  Handsome young man, indeed.  And I'm so happy he's insisting to use the Gaelic pronunciation of Micheal.

I was a huge fan of Gavin & Stacey, so I'm always delighted to see Rob Brydon.

On 4/3/2021 at 9:04 PM, sugarbaker design said:

I was a huge fan of Gavin & Stacey, so I'm always delighted to see Rob Brydon.

Designing Women *and* Gavin & Stacey...we may have been separated at birth.  😄

This episode of GN was just "meh" for me; Bobby Brydon saved it. 

• Love 2