Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E06: Episode 6

• Start Topic

Nick is on the take. Didn’t expect that, but then with how dirty Rebecca is, it’s not surprising that she’d have a cop or two on the payroll. 

Of course Mark asked Hannah to stay at her mom’s so that he could explore things with Megan. SMH. Though I do commend him for showing tremendous restraint thus far. 

This whole match thing seems more psychological than anything. I think Mark felt a spark with Megan upon first meeting her but he never would’ve acted on that spark if he didn’t know about being matched. 

And WTF with Kate and Sophia’s brother?  SMH

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Enero said:

Nick is on the take. Didn’t expect that, but then with how dirty Rebecca is, it’s not surprising that she’d have a cop or two on the payroll. 

Total surprise to me. Disappointing. 

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Enero said:

And WTF with Kate and Sophia’s brother?

Sophia has rubbed me the wrong way since the first episode. All the cheating and lying hasn't helped. Hence I'm having trouble caring about how this storyline turns out. 

• Love 1

Kate kissing the brother was a disappointing writing choice. I feel like that feeds into the confused/"greedy" bisexual stereotype -- that the second Kate felt doubt about her current love interest, she jumped at the next person to give her attention. It also came out of nowhere. They had good rapport, but I wasn't sensing a romantic connection. 

Rebecca is just the worst. I enjoy watching her, but I wouldn't want to be in her orbit.

On 3/13/2021 at 8:48 PM, Enero said:

And WTF with Kate and Sophia’s brother?  SMH

Maybe Sophia and her brother share the same genes.

What happens if you are matched to an identical twin, does that mean you are also a match for the other twin?

• Love 2
On 3/20/2021 at 7:17 AM, Cranberry said:

Kate kissing the brother was a disappointing writing choice.

It seemed more like him kissing her and her being shocked, but maybe I wasn't watching closely enough. In any case, it did make me wonder if Kate was actually matched with Sofia's brother, and Sofia somehow stole or manipulated the match results.

On 3/20/2021 at 5:49 PM, AnimeMania said:

Maybe Sophia and her brother share the same genes.

What happens if you are matched to an identical twin, does that mean you are also a match for the other twin?

They can't be identical twins, but they could be fraternal twins and thus would share a lot of genes--but I don't know if they would share the particular "ant" mutation or whatever the heck it is that is the basis of the matching business. 

When Nick arrested James, all I could think about was that the dog would starve if James was put in jail and no one knew or cared to come get the dog. Guess it's a good thing for the dog's sake that the cop was so easily bribed.