Type keyword(s) to search

S1,E7: Feelings

• Start Topic

Jean and Danny's relationship grows complicated emotionally and physically as they try to resist their feelings for one another until his divorce is final; Freddie is disappointed to learn that Celia plans to keep her place as a backup plan.

10 hours ago, shapeshifter said:

The only part of the episode I didn’t loathe was when the fiancée explained that the apartment she was keeping was rent controlled. That made sense. 

That apartment sounded nice - they should have both just moved into it.

I think I'm done with this show. It's just not getting any better.

• Love 2
On 3/4/2021 at 7:50 AM, MaryMitch said:

That apartment sounded nice - they should have both just moved into it.

I think I'm done with this show. It's just not getting any better.

I have to stop watching it too.  I'm embarrassed for Kyra.   She's so much better than this.  What a shame. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, AnnaCody said:

I have to stop watching it too.  I'm embarrassed for Kyra.   She's so much better than this.  What a shame. 

Yeah, i kept hoping it would get better, but it doesn't seem to be going that way.  Such a waste.

(edited)

Anything rent controlled shouldn't be unloaded especially in a state known for lack of affordability.

Yeah..it just doesn't gel.

Kyra and Sherri shepherd had friend chemistry...and should be the stars along with the cute Australian guy.  And gasp... contemporaries their age trying to adjust to youth obsessed California.

Edited by JAYJAY1979
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3