Type keyword(s) to search

S20.E02: The Blind Auditions, Part 2

• Start Topic

The first 25 seconds of Ordinary World was just about perfection. As the song went on, he lost me a little bit with more of a growlier/raspier voice, but I've got no issues with him moving on. It does feel almost predestined for this Aaron guy to face-off against Pete (the guy with a history with Blake) in one of Blake's battles.

I'm glad the country kid at least got Blake to turn.

It also feels like with Nick back we are getting more than a few heir's to the throne of Thunderstorm Artis. The last kid, Zae is probably at the front of that line, but the first guy of the evening (Jean?) would be right there with him..

• Love 3
10 hours ago, PhD-Purgatory15 said:

The first 25 seconds of Ordinary World was just about perfection. As the song went on, he lost me a little bit with more of a growlier/raspier voice, but I've got no issues with him moving on.

It almost felt like he lost his way a bit when the judges turned around. That wouldn't be the first time a contestant has gotten overly excited. I think he reigned it back in though near the end.

• Love 1

I wish they would mix the coaches up more. There has to be a lot of artists who would want to do a season. I like Blake, but the shtick gets old. He and Kelly should just do one season a year so they can mix it up. 

• Love 3
21 hours ago, TVbitch said:

I like Blake, but the shtick gets old. He and Kelly should just do one season a year so they can mix it up. 

I'm so over the coaches shtick. And I think they've dialed it up even more this season. I also don't care to watch their little skits, give that time to the contestants. But if I could get rid of one thing it would be the contestants sob stories, just say your name, age and where you're from that's all I want to know about you.

I thought the last 4 chair turn guy was good.

• Love 1