Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E10: B Negative Part 2

• Start Topic

Actually, Drew, you got the voltage because you didn't follow the rules.

If you want a drinking buddy, get Cannoli his own... 

image.png.9ccc1096ed64d03336c468cd91c69224.png

15 minutes ago, chitowngirl said:

Lol-the whole “dialysis while on vacation” discussion from last week’s thread cleared up in scene #1!

Who knew that Gina didn’t give him drugs? ✋🏻

Someone even got it right:

On 2/26/2021 at 1:10 AM, possibilities said:

Maybe his wife went with her?

I was totally expecting the "pill" to just be a mint.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I was happy Drew wasn't dumb enough to head off to Iceland and instead he sent his daughter and ex-wife. At least he was being somewhat responsible. Although, giving beer to a dog wasn't and pissed me off. Luckily Gina got in there just in time to take it away from Cannoli. 

I, too, knew Gina didn't actually give Drew drugs but I figured it would be an Altoid, not a Tylenol. Well, at least Drew's seen the error of his ways. And if he ever forgets, they can play the security footage of him to remind him, heh. 

• Love 5
12 hours ago, jewel21 said:

I, too, knew Gina didn't actually give Drew drugs but I figured it would be an Altoid, not a Tylenol. 

I guess they wanted us to think that, since she had them in a mint tin (meanwhile, I have Altoids in an empty prescription bottle to keep mint dust from escaping into my bag). 

At first I wondered if he should be taking Tylenol, but then I remembered acetaminophen (wow, I spelled that right on the first try!) causes liver damage, not kidney.

• Love 4

Alright good, Drew hasn't totally lost it and him going to Iceland with his daughter was a fake out. He did skip dialysis and hit a real emotional wall on dealing with his illness, just that he is still not THAT irresponsible. I am very happy about that, and I thought this was a good follow up to last week. I knew right away that Gina didn't give him real drugs, but the pay off was still hilarious. 

So who does live in a pineapple under the sea? 

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

10 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

So who does live in a pineapple under the sea? 

Spongebob Squarepants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😂😂😎😘

• LOL 4

As soon as Gina offered a pill to Drew, I assumed it was going to be like The Birdcage when Agador told Armand that the pirin tablets he'd been giving to Albert were aspirin with the AS scraped off.

On 3/4/2021 at 8:16 PM, ams1001 said:

I have Altoids in an empty prescription bottle to keep mint dust from escaping into my bag)

I have an Altoids tin filled with Advil and a few other over the counter pills. I keep the tin in my bag just in case I need anything unexpectedly. But I feel you on the mint dust!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2