Type keyword(s) to search

S13: Sean Kelly

• Start Topic

Nobody has said a thing about Sean yet?  I'm very, very sorry that Sean seems to be circling the drain because I find him far and away the most pleasant man to look at on this season.  And he's not my type nor is he really all that handsome, but there's just not a lot to choose from, no?  So Sean, you better step it up design wise here.

Nobody has said a thing about Sean yet?  I'm very, very sorry that Sean seems to be circling the drain because I find him far and away the most pleasant man to look at on this season.  And he's not my type nor is he really all that handsome, but there's just not a lot to choose from, no?  So Sean, you better step it up design wise here.

LMAO @ "there isn't a lot to choose from" truer words were never spoken.  Not the sweetest eye candy this season

Yep, Sean bring the pretty this season, and I love the accent. He better make it halfway through for that alone.

I really liked his deconstructed outfit. I get some of the critique but it was way, way harsh. I thought it was pretty and should've been safe.

While I didn't think his deconstructed outfit was a real success, I thought he did succeed at one of the hardest aspects of it - turning the hard, harsh, stiff corduroy into something much softer and malleable. For that reason alone I thought he should make it through, never mind that Hernan's dress was almost as awful as his attitude.

Sean

designed Heidi's very attractive dress for the Creative Arts Emmys. It was shown on line and he was id'd as a PR designer, so I suspect it was part of a challenge and he probably won it. So we may have him around at least a little longer. I'd like to see that.

Well I'm glad Sean got his act together.  Even his blue sheath dress under all the fringe was better than 90% of what was out there this week.   Kini was his only real competition and his dress was too subtle for Heidi.

I was looking through the old rate the runway photos (trying to compare models to the fashion week models) clicked on Sean's week 3 design. I can't believe he made it through that week. It looks like something Lucy and Ethel would have put on to go undercover and spy on Ricky, except that something about it makes the model look like she doesn't shave her legs. I think it's the hat somehow. The hat looks like an old, beat-up felt gardening hat that you grab out of the utility room/mudroom/coatroom so people won't recognize you when you're sneaking around town spying on them in a bad TV sitcom. (It would have been funny when Lucy and Ethel did it. The next 200 million times, not so much.)

I was looking through the old rate the runway photos (trying to compare models to the fashion week models) clicked on Sean's week 3 design. I can't believe he made it through that week. It looks like something Lucy and Ethel would have put on to go undercover and spy on Ricky, except that something about it makes the model look like she doesn't shave her legs. I think it's the hat somehow. The hat looks like an old, beat-up felt gardening hat that you grab out of the utility room/mudroom/coatroom so people won't recognize you when you're sneaking around town spying on them in a bad TV sitcom. (It would have been funny when Lucy and Ethel did it. The next 200 million times, not so much.)

I feel like that ode to mary poppins was just on the line.  I agreed with the judges, not because I thought his was better, but I thought Angela's was worse.  I felt as though, if Sean's idea, perfectly executed had walked down the runway, it would have been at least okay (without that hat).  But if Angela's had been perfectly executed it still would have failed, IMO, because of the color, the length.  Both of them made terrible fabric choices (non withstanding the color)

• Love 1