Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E08: Everybody Hurts

• Start Topic

On 2/24/2021 at 2:09 PM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Tammy's forehead flap is a fat deposit.  When you start running out of room for the fat cells, they will find other places. On Tammy, it's her forehead.  She has a lot of fat deposits on her face. 

It can happen after extensive liposuction, too.  You have a finite number of fat cells in your body. If you suck all the fat cells out of your abdomen and butt, where do you expect the fat to go?  It's going to go where the remaining fat cells are.  You might not have many in your forehead, but gain enough and they'll find them.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 2/23/2021 at 10:33 PM, kathyk24 said:

I think the trip to the boutique was planned as an activity Amy and Tammy could do together. I'm sure Amy and Michael went shopping for larger items at another time. Amy had a really small baby shower I hope Michael's family gave them some nice things. I've watched some labor and delivery shows on Discovery Health and some babies fail to gain weight despite what mom does. I wonder if Amy doesn't have experience with babies because her siblings moved out as soon as they could. Amy may not have the best diet but she does do more exercise than Tammy and that's helping her maintain her weight loss. Tammy is double her size right now.

The boutique/resale store shopping trip seems to be a TLC reality show staple.  

I think Amy is smarter and more informed than she lets on.  She's just playing a role.

• Love 2