Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E09: Into Thin Air

• Start Topic

I could have sworn the photo of the brothers who kidnapped the girl was the same photo of brothers who held Torres and Bishop hostage on Original Recipe a few weeks ago.

The "commission" is getting old fast.

Edited by Trey
  • Love 1

I enjoyed the episode - but I enjoy this show in general.  Unfortunately, I knew it was doomed as soon it was stuck on the CBS 10 PM timeslot.  That is the Kiss of Death timeslot where CBS puts the shows that are getting killed off.  Sigh.   For some reason, the stupidity that is NCIS LA keeps going on forever though.  

• Love 4

I knew it was the sister very early on.  I’m glad the writers didn’t end it with ‘oh, she just loved her sister too much  and so she’s forgiven.  But I don’t  see Dad as a hero either.   Extremists are extremists 

I like this series- but the revolving door of agents is killing it.  I loved Mary, Chris, Sebastian and Triple P. I eventually warned up to Percy. I tolerate Gregorio and Hannah.  Carter is unlikeable. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 1

Are they trying to ship Hannah and Carter? It seemed like that last scene might have been trying to suggest something more between them then a friendship. While I can see a friendship developing, I don't see any chemistry at all and isn't she still a supervisor of some sort?

• Love 1

Am I the only person who loves Carter? To be honest, though, I think it just because I loved the actor as Marcel on The Originals and in my personal plotline, he is Marcel just pretending to be an NCIS agent. Having his Mom show up doesn't really jive with that, but she could just be compelled to think he's her son. 😉😉

• Love 1