Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E02: Sports

• Start Topic

This was fun!  Liked it much better than the first episode.  The flow was much more natural, and their quips weren't so forced.  The whole caber tossing portion should have been included in the actual episode and not just the credits.  Really enjoyed the Highland Games segment.  We just watched a piece on the Highland Games on a show called Home Game on Netflix, which highlights sports in different countries across the world.  An episode was devoted to Braemar and the Highland Games.  Highly recommend.  

• Love 3

I think a lot more people would be watching this episode if they knew there was a full minute of naked Sam running through the surf!

I agree that this episode was better than the first in terms of the editing and their interaction (I had no issue with the topic of the first episode - I'd watch more eating and drinking!).

6 hours ago, SassAndSnacks said:

We just watched a piece on the Highland Games on a show called Home Game on Netflix, which highlights sports in different countries across the world.  An episode was devoted to Braemar and the Highland Games.  Highly recommend.  

I watched that episode a few months ago so the segment that they did here was a nice addition to that! When I saw how much more footage they showed during the end credits, it cemented what a lot of people said last week - this show should be an hour long. They have more than enough to show.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

I think a lot more people would be watching this episode if they knew there was a full minute of naked Sam running through the surf!

I could of watched that in slow motion....

I read an article this week about how much, in general, filmed material has had to be cut to meet the 30 minute time constraint.  I'll see if i can find it and post it.  I was so bummed after reading it, sounds like so much good stuff!

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, SassAndSnacks said:

PEOPLE - My new BFF Josh Pray is at it again (Psst...he doesn't know that he is my new BFF...shhh) - 

Also, I think he has a Man-Crush on Sam.  

I think the man-crush developed in that first season of Outlander, haha! 

I read today on Twitter that they filmed an entire segment with a women’s shinty team from Inverness that was cut entirely from this episode.  Hopefully they’ll at least release some of the stuff that was cut on the internet for us to see. 

• Useful 1