Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E12: Water on Water on Water

• Start Topic

Zoey's boring plot reminded me how unnecessary she is to this show, especially now that she's dropped out of college. They could have cut her completely predictable scenes and I wouldn't have minded at all.

I didn't find Ana and Javi's storyline this week that compelling either. You wanted to have sex so you had sex. But now you feel guilty about it? Ugh, that reminded me why I hated going to church as a kid.

• Love 3

Doug trying to pick up women at the bar was pretty funny. Really, it seems less like women aren't into him and more like this bar is filled with strange ass people. "Lets see if we can max out this guys cards!" 

Zoey might as well be on a different show, since she dropped out she seems so disconnected from the rest of the cast. 

• Love 3

I get saying no to random sex with whoever, but if Ana and Javi are that serious about each other, then can't sex be meaningful and not a distraction from spiritual pursuits? Can't you have both in your life?

Why is Dky able to have a boyfriend and Jazz isn't? Aren't they both training?

The person who I felt for the most in this episode was Doug. It sucks when you think you're going to spend some one on one time with your friend and then you find out after you're already there that their significant other is there too. That's happened to me multiple times and even when I really like the significant other, it just changes the dynamics of hanging out, the conversation, the vibe, etc. If you want to invite your significant other, just let me know in advance and I'll bring mine too. I just always feel kind of ambushed when a friend says, "Let's have coffee/dinner/whatever!" and then I show up and there are three of us. You're not joined at the hip. You are allowed to do things without the other person!

• Love 12
On 2/12/2021 at 10:26 PM, possibilities said:

Why is Dky able to have a boyfriend and Jazz isn't? Aren't they both training?

I guess because Sky was able to keep up with the high expectations to get herself to the Olympics. When Jazz realized that she was falling off (in due part because she was focusing less on her training), she told Doug that they needed to go on a pause.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, nilyank said:

I guess because Sky was able to keep up with the high expectations to get herself to the Olympics. When Jazz realized that she was falling off (in due part because she was focusing less on her training), she told Doug that they needed to go on a pause.

Jazz was close to getting kicked off the track team and losing her scholarship, so she is trying to remove distractions until she is in a better position.