Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E03: Pizza

ferjy
  • Start Topic

This episode disappointed me. Until this episode I’ve been enjoying the show with few complaints. The only thing that bothered me was the entire here’s a doll to “help” with your grief/doll seemingly replaced by a real life baby/tons of red flags about the new weird nanny but hey it’s fine let her live here and just go along with the baby doll is now a real baby.

The whole let’s pose as a pizza place was overwrought and boring.

Also the episode seem shorter and shorter and I’m not loving that.

When Sean is taking the picture of the pizzas, with Dorothy rotating them,  “Slowly, slowly, work it. Yeah, yeah, good...” 🤣. Like it’s a high fashion photo shoot. 

Well, Dorothy’s handled it. 😄 She might get a bit overshadowed by Julian, but Lauren Ambrose is really good in this too. I love Dorothy’s dramatic manner and Lauren plays it brilliantly.

So Leanne should be back next episode. She’s in for a rough ride by the looks of it, now that we’ve seen how determined Dorothy is.

Anyone craving pizza?

• Love 6
8 hours ago, DiabLOL said:

This episode disappointed me. Until this episode I’ve been enjoying the show with few complaints. The only thing that bothered me was the entire here’s a doll to “help” with your grief/doll seemingly replaced by a real life baby/tons of red flags about the new weird nanny but hey it’s fine let her live here and just go along with the baby doll is now a real baby.

The whole let’s pose as a pizza place was overwrought and boring.

Also the episode seem shorter and shorter and I’m not loving that.

Well sure in real life they would have told her already but then there wouldn't be any show. 😛 I'm still loving it. Great humor, the acting is good, love the oddities Sean cooks. I was expected some weird pizza. Pepperoni Placenta, Eel and Pineapple...

• Love 2
44 minutes ago, bilgistic said:

THEY CREATED A WEBSITE FOR THEIR FAKE PIZZA RESTAURANT!

They created it so people (i.e. the people in the house) could order online. Which Leanne did. Just as they printed out the flyers for phone orders. They wanted to cover all the bases. All the neighbors are going to be pissed once they shut down. Sounded like they loved the pizzas. 😄

• Love 4

I couldn’t understand what the hell their plan was just sitting at the house watching if Leanne decided to up and run??

Then when she got dizzy I remembered the shot of the mortar and pestle. Good thing Dorothy’s smarter than them!

• Love 2