Type keyword(s) to search

S36.E04: Duplicity

• Start Topic

54 minutes ago, Jillibean said:

Also, the social media implosion between Tori, Jordan, Fessy, and Haleigh that corresponded to this episode was fascinating. 

Does anyone have a like recap or something of this that they could link on the media thread? I wanna get into it but I'm too lazy to go looking around for myself and want a condensed version lol.

• Love 1

Devin admitted on the aftershow that the whole cast got a lesson on using the drones the day before the challenge so they knew they would be using them.  Tori said that was the only reason they were able to win.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Once again watching the show late and tossing in some thoughts before reading the rest of the thread.

I think it was messed up for TJ to not tell them if it was a guys or girls elimination day. Every other time they have that information from the start so that they can decide for sure who they want put in. But Devin had to have figured that the show wouldn't give Meechie two free weeks off and that it would be a guy's day.

While I enjoy Devin messing with Josh cause fuck Josh, I don't get his problem with Amber M. Like who is she again?

Josh getting drunk and paranoid about Jay made no sense. How many rivalries is he trying to start? And did he really think Devin was going to vote him down into the elimination and give him a chance at getting a skull??

Damn, Fessy is really bad at this game and at the game of picking up women.

• Love 4

Now that I think about it, one thing I've always disliked is when everyone is off limits when it's time for the daily challenge winner to pick someone for eliminations, or when its a house vote and one person has a different reason they can't pick anybody.

Devin suggests that they pick their top 3 teams to save (which I thought was a good idea because they're working on opposite sides), leaving two possibles for elimination... and Tori picks her 3 teams, AND ALSO didn't want to touch the leftovers. That irks me so much!

• Love 3

Devin discussed his issue with Amber on the aftershow. Basically after he won his elimination, she went up to him when he was celebrating with Kyle in that room and said she wanted him to know what she didn't vote for him and was glad he was back. Problem is that Devin had already been told that she DID vote for him and he knew she lied to his face and it pissed him off.  

• Useful 3
6 hours ago, Unclejosh said:

Devin discussed his issue with Amber on the aftershow. Basically after he won his elimination, she went up to him when he was celebrating with Kyle in that room and said she wanted him to know what she didn't vote for him and was glad he was back. Problem is that Devin had already been told that she DID vote for him and he knew she lied to his face and it pissed him off.  

Oh fuck off Devin lol.

• Love 1

For those of us whose math is from the pre-computer era:  could someone explain how the binary code clue worked?

I wonder what they would have done if Devin didn't get it.  Would he and Tory still have won for getting the farthest along the route?

• LOL 1
38 minutes ago, Fretful said:

For those of us whose math is from the pre-computer era:  could someone explain how the binary code clue worked?

I wonder what they would have done if Devin didn't get it.  Would he and Tory still have won for getting the farthest along the route?

They kinda breezed through that part of the show. Binary code uses a ones and zeros organized in particular ways to represent different numbers/letters. Basically like the dots and dashes in morse code. I'm not sure if theirs was actually "binary code", cause I can never remember how to assign the values, or just using zeros and ones to be appear binary code-like.  Devin had to memorize the 4 sets of 1s and 0s that each corresponded to a particular number between 0 and 9, I think, decode that at his first stop, and then enter that final number at his second stop. Honestly, it was pretty impressive that he was able to do it in one shot; I'm good at memorizing things when they're all different, but all those ones and zeros would have tripped me up. 

Edited by luckyroll3
  • Love 3