Type keyword(s) to search

Nick McGlashan (Summer Bay) Dead at 33

Sean
  • Start Topic

When I first heard this earlier this morning I was shocked. If I, as a fan am shocked I can't imagine how Captain Wild Bill feels.  He had a couple of young children but don't know if he ever married his girlfriend. 

Although he seemed to have overcome his addictions and was doing good it won't surprise me if it's drug related. Many addicts fall off the wagon several times before finally beating the devil. 

I'm just saddened by this.

And super sad to see him talking about his buddy that died too. ANd all the guys talking about him and the Scandies Rose crew who died. So strange. When was this upcoming season filmed...October? 

When I saw how choked up Bill was when talking about Mahlon and how the crew becomes family, all I could think was, "He won't be able to talk about Nick at all.  He seemed to care about Nick a lot more than he did for Zack (his actual son)."

Edited by AZChristian
  • Love 5
On 4/14/2021 at 6:11 PM, AZChristian said:

When I saw how choked up Bill was when talking about Mahlon and how the crew becomes family, all I could think was, "He won't be able to talk about Nick at all.  He seemed to care about Nick a lot more than he did for Zack (his actual son)."

Oh I know. I started bawling knowing what's coming. I feel so bad for Wild Bill knowing he's about to lose Nick too.