Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E29: Jason & Mar

Cranberry

California preacher Jason thought Mar was the one when they matched on Jack’d but Mar would never meet up! when Nev and Kamie find out that Mar could be a girl scamming him for money, Jason has to confront some hard truths.

Airdate: December 29, 2020

21 hours ago, GaT said:

That is one sketchy Pastor.

Ha, thank you! The Catfish was an asshole, to be sure, but I felt like Nev and Kamie were quick to glaze over the fact that this pastor has a thing for much younger pretty boys. If you're going to be so offended by being called a sugar daddy, maybe don't go trolling for guys in their early 20's? I feel like the Pastor was asking us to accept his shallowness as deep love, so it was hard to feel too bad for him.

Looks like Nev and Kamie will be in the same room together next week!

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

If you're going to be so offended by being called a sugar daddy, maybe don't go trolling for guys in their early 20's?

And what about the woman he dated, but didn't seem to think she would be upset with him? He looked so puzzled trying to figure out why she would be angry I wanted to smack him. I loved Kamie & her red flags.

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, GaT said:

And what about the woman he dated, but didn't seem to think she would be upset with him? He looked so puzzled trying to figure out why she would be angry I wanted to smack him. I loved Kamie & her red flags.

Oh, you mean the woman he dated while he was married? He clearly didn't want to own up to his own sketchiness and that's why he feigned confusion. I love how he tried to pretend that kissing wasn't sexual or romantic. But then he acts like the victim when gets used by a Catfish...?

• Love 5

This whole thing was sketchy. Jason as a married, gay pastor messing with a young girl...sketchy. Jason messing with young boys...sketchy. I usually feel bad for catfish victims but not this time. He got what he deserved.

• Love 3

Why oh why would Jason send money to Mar, when he himself was only living paycheck to paycheck, and gave Mar money that was supposed to go to bills?!  At one point, Jason told the camera that he would always love Mar...guessing that's out the window.

• Love 1