Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
gonzosgirrl

Supernatural: The Long Road Home (Special)

Recommended Posts


Anyone know if it's a problem to post in real time with the special or have to wait until it finishes airing like an episode?

Share this post


Link to post

Seeing all they've done, all they've been through, makes it even harder to accept it was all just Chuck's 'story'. 

  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post

I love that Mark Sheppard specifically mentioned Deaths into scene, one of my favorite scenes in the entire show. “My name is Death and the end is here...” 

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

Anything in this I needed to see before watching the finale, or can I skip and watch it later?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, roctavia said:

Anything in this I needed to see before watching the finale, or can I skip and watch it later?

 

No.

I laughed sarcastically every time Dabb opened his mouth. Should have drank something instead.

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

This was sort of a nothing special. Seeing older clips made me reallllly want to rewatch some older seasons. Simpler times. 

It would have been much better served as the actors talking about what the show meant for them, fun stories, whatever.

No need to recap 15 years babe, we've been here the whole time.

  • Like 4
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Res said:

No.

I laughed sarcastically every time Dabb opened his mouth. Should have drank something instead.

This is good to know because apparently where I usually watch the eps isn't hosting this as well. 😞 Guess it'll be on the DVD if I ever get around to buying the recent ones

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I thought it was verrry interesting that Mark Sheppard was featured prominently and no sign of Mark Pellegrino! I give major props to MS for taking the high road and appearing in their finale special. I would like to think that he did so for his many, many fans who wished they could have seen Crowley in the final seasons. Way to go, Mark!!

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post

Well I'll try to find it tomorrow because seeing Mark S would be cool.  Since I have to watch with commercials I won't be able to skip ahead but I won't be focusing on Dabb's thoughts.  If I never see something of his again, well I'm fine with that.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Badd couldn't even be original with this.  It was essentially the same thing as the S10 special, just adding a couple of the actors who joined since then. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, FlickChick said:

I thought it was verrry interesting that Mark Sheppard was featured prominently and no sign of Mark Pellegrino! I give major props to MS for taking the high road and appearing in their finale special. I would like to think that he did so for his many, many fans who wished they could have seen Crowley in the final seasons. Way to go, Mark!!

Can’t tell you how happy I was to not see Mark P. He’s so toxic that it’s hard to enjoy Lucifer when he’s playing him. Not that one should ENJOY Lucifer...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I'm sure it was a good time for the dozens of people who didn't watch the other specials, missed half the episodes in recent seasons, and never watched/read a single interview in the show's entire run.

For the rest of the fandom, you can get something that's 100 times better just by browsing youtube for a couple of hours.

Edited by BoxManLocke
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, BoxManLocke said:

I'm sure it was a good time for the dozens of people who didn't watch the other specials, missed half the episodes in recent seasons, and never watched/read a single interview in the show's entire run.

For the rest of the fandom, you can get something that's 100 times better just by browsing youtube for a couple of hours.

My guess is, honestly, that many former fans who long since left the show (probably because of its decline in the Badd years), did come back to see how it ended. The long run of Supernatural will probably never be challenged by any supernatural/fantasy show in the US. I believe it will stand as the longest run.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size