Type keyword(s) to search

Supernatural: The Long Road Home (Special)

gonzosgirrl
  • Start Topic

Just now, roctavia said:

Anything in this I needed to see before watching the finale, or can I skip and watch it later?

No.

I laughed sarcastically every time Dabb opened his mouth. Should have drank something instead.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

This was sort of a nothing special. Seeing older clips made me reallllly want to rewatch some older seasons. Simpler times. 

It would have been much better served as the actors talking about what the show meant for them, fun stories, whatever.

No need to recap 15 years babe, we've been here the whole time.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

I thought it was verrry interesting that Mark Sheppard was featured prominently and no sign of Mark Pellegrino! I give major props to MS for taking the high road and appearing in their finale special. I would like to think that he did so for his many, many fans who wished they could have seen Crowley in the final seasons. Way to go, Mark!!

• Love 14

Well I'll try to find it tomorrow because seeing Mark S would be cool.  Since I have to watch with commercials I won't be able to skip ahead but I won't be focusing on Dabb's thoughts.  If I never see something of his again, well I'm fine with that.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, FlickChick said:

I thought it was verrry interesting that Mark Sheppard was featured prominently and no sign of Mark Pellegrino! I give major props to MS for taking the high road and appearing in their finale special. I would like to think that he did so for his many, many fans who wished they could have seen Crowley in the final seasons. Way to go, Mark!!

Can’t tell you how happy I was to not see Mark P. He’s so toxic that it’s hard to enjoy Lucifer when he’s playing him. Not that one should ENJOY Lucifer...

• Love 1

I'm sure it was a good time for the dozens of people who didn't watch the other specials, missed half the episodes in recent seasons, and never watched/read a single interview in the show's entire run.

For the rest of the fandom, you can get something that's 100 times better just by browsing youtube for a couple of hours.

Edited by BoxManLocke
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, BoxManLocke said:

I'm sure it was a good time for the dozens of people who didn't watch the other specials, missed half the episodes in recent seasons, and never watched/read a single interview in the show's entire run.

For the rest of the fandom, you can get something that's 100 times better just by browsing youtube for a couple of hours.

My guess is, honestly, that many former fans who long since left the show (probably because of its decline in the Badd years), did come back to see how it ended. The long run of Supernatural will probably never be challenged by any supernatural/fantasy show in the US. I believe it will stand as the longest run.

• Love 1