Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E03: Episode 3

• Start Topic

Yea, this show was probably not a good idea lol. Either you cast an actor that's actually 18, which would be very squicky, or you risk the 2 actors being hot together since they're really not that far apart in age.

At least they didn't cast the one friend that looks at least 30 as Eric lol.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

What's up with that? Every time he's on screen it takes me a minute to realize he's not somebody's creepy dad. Why is he going out that 14 year old? That's so gross. 

I've seen both actors in other stuff so I know they're skilled but for some reason I just can't really get into this.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 11/12/2020 at 11:07 PM, Adgirl said:

What's up with that? Every time he's on screen it takes me a minute to realize he's not somebody's creepy dad. Why is he going out that 14 year old? That's so gross. 

I've seen both actors in other stuff so I know they're skilled but for some reason I just can't really get into this.

I can’t stop watching but I’m really grossed out. 

• Love 2

I love this show so far, but last night I asked myself, what if the roles were reversed and it was a Don’t Stand So Close to Me situation?

And the answer is “ewwwwww, creepy....”. Which is hypocritical (I think that’s the word?) but there ya go

• Love 3

I found this show by accident when I turned on Hulu live and it popped up on the interface....I was like, this looks intruging

I watched the 3 episodes in 2 days

I love it....can't wait to see what happens.....I like Nick Robinson...and I still think he can play a teen even though he is far from one

I did expect the romance to start like, half way through the season, not by episode 3

I have to say i can't help but think of Mary Kay L. when i watch this though-though at least this kid is a senior, not a 6th grader

• Love 8

It’s sad, because you know this will have a life changing impact on the young man. He can’t see it, but, it’ll change the course of his life. For her too, but she knows better.  While she comes off as normal to friends and family...she is not normal.  Being attractive doesn’t dissuade me from seeing her as a sexual deviant.  I hope this show does not sugar coat that.  She is abusing her position in a very cruel way.  Have they said how old Eric is?  I assume 16 or 17, based on him being a senior. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 3
On 11/11/2020 at 9:50 PM, SoWindsor said:

Since the actor is 25 and Kate looks 10 years younger and their chemistry is amazing, I’m finding this hot. Which is NOT what should be happening.

I'm glad somebody else said this, because I totally agree, lol! 

On 11/12/2020 at 9:18 AM, peachmangosteen said:

Yea, this show was probably not a good idea lol. Either you cast an actor that's actually 18, which would be very squicky, or you risk the 2 actors being hot together since they're really not that far apart in age.

That "kid" looks older than Claire! 

On 11/12/2020 at 11:07 PM, Adgirl said:

Yes! Lol! 

On 11/14/2020 at 6:13 PM, teapot said:

I love this show so far, but last night I asked myself, what if the roles were reversed and it was a Don’t Stand So Close to Me situation?

And the answer is “ewwwwww, creepy....”. Which is hypocritical (I think that’s the word?) but there ya go

I think I would find it the same level of creepy as this show is, as long as the actors cast were as close in age. Could you imagine if they had cast a real 17 year old boy in this? Ewww. 

Edited by Zima
  • Love 3