Type keyword(s) to search

S19.E03: The Blind Auditions, Part 3

• Start Topic

That second to last singer was boring, so I’m not surprised she didn’t get a chair turn. I think she was the one who indicated she liked bluegrass, country and something else interesting, so I don’t know why she didn’t go with an interesting mix

The sound levels are not doing some singers any favors. I can barely hear some of these people when not in closeup

I appreciate that they have a virtual audience. It helps with the excitement level and doesn’t put anyone in danger

• Love 3

I just can't warm to Gwen, although I think some of the really good singers are smart to pick her, cuz she usually ends up with the weakest team.

I hate how she asks Blake whether she should turn, and how she and Blake promote each other as coaches. I don't understand how having them both on the same season is not a conflict of interest. 

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Quickbeam said:

The back up singer who sang American Woman? Absolutely wrong song choice. Bad move. 

I was glad she didn’t make it; I don’t think I can handle yet another singer whose hat stands in for a personality.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, TVbitch said:

I hate how she asks Blake whether she should turn, and how she and Blake promote each other as coaches. I don't understand how having them both on the same season is not a conflict of interest. 

I agree and usually if Blake turns she'll turn. I think she's the weakest coach and will never win.

I can't believe the show ended with a cliffhanger. I think they've done this before too and it's so stupid because I don't care enough about the contestants to give a flying F who they pick. And in my opinion she wasn't that great.

I don't get Kelly, she tells contestants she didn't turn for them because she was waiting for them to go up to hear their range then the next person she'll turn as soon as they start singing before they hit a high note so make up your mind Kelly.

At least the one girl can now put it to rest that she didn't miss anything when she wasn't able to audition 6 years ago.

I hate to say it but my favorite of the night was the 14 year old.

• Love 3