Type keyword(s) to search

S32: Preview & Speculation

• Start Topic

Since previews are not allowed to be discussed in the episode threads, this is where you get to talk about the previews at the end of each episode and what you think that means for the upcoming episode. 

Here's one of the videos on the show's YouTube page centered on the upcoming episode:

Heh. This is hilarious. People need reminding that Colin & Christie were not always the most chill people to race. Editors did them a favor here by parsing down their breakdown. "Must drive faster! [pause] Because they Yielded us!"

Oh, and that looks to be a cute game twist, though it could also go horribly wrong.

Edited by Lantern7

Just saw the Paris preview.  Will can't drive manual transmission and James is in the back seat, so he apparently can't either.

HOW DO YOU EVEN TRY OUT FOR THIS SHOW WITHOUT LEARNING TO DRIVE STICK????

And who bails them out?  The guy they u-turned a couple of episodes ago.  (Mainly because all of the racers stuck behind W&J on a ramp couldn't get around them.)

I just saw that the finale is in New Orleans.  Makes me wonder if the football team gets there, if them playing in New Orleans once every year would help them at all with geography/navigation?

On 11/14/2020 at 2:35 AM, kav said:

I just saw that the finale is in New Orleans.  Makes me wonder if the football team gets there, if them playing in New Orleans once every year would help them at all with geography/navigation?

Not really. Visiting teams fly out the day before the game and return right after the game. They have meetings, plus they have to be at the stadium three hours before the game begins. There's not much time for exploring. 

Edited by Lamb18
  • Love 2

I didn't think it was appropriate to talk about the Mega Leg in the last episode thread. It does sound hardcore. Double the Detours, double the Roadblocks, and it's held in India, a guaranteed breaker of Racers. When I heard "Mega Leg," my mind went to comedian Patton Oswalt. Here's the bit; all of it is funny, but I cued it up to the relevant part.