Type keyword(s) to search

S18.E29: Adam Schiff, John O. Brennan, Keli Goff, Bret Stephens

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

I don’t know who the young lady on the panel was but oh, did I love it when she said, “I’m talking, Mike Pence” to Bill. Kudos!

Well deserved!

So if I'm to understand correctly, a state like Michigan can overwhelmingly vote for Biden on election day, but the Republicans controlling the state legislation can call out some bogus bullshit about voting irregularities, and they can turn it over to their electoral college and take away Biden's victory? And they can do that to all the battleground states, and then some? And there's nothing the country can do about it?

Either Bill needs to find a new strain of weed that doesn't make him paranoid, or he needs to wrap tinfoil around that swelled head of his. Because he's venturing into Alex Jones territory with his non stop "they're going to steal the election" conspiracy theories. (and to stop patting himself on the back and demanding people applaud him for being "correct" because nobody should be impressed with him over that bullshit of his)

• Love 9

To Bill's claim that Weight Watchers "can't call themselves Weight Watchers or even mention weight", here is their homepage, which I arrived at by googling "Weight Watchers". I did a word search for "weight" on the page and there are 16 matches. 

https://www.weightwatchers.com/us/

He really is sounding more and more like a RWNJ with his "do you know you can't say SO AND SO anymore"? And he is just as easily disproved. 

• Love 10
16 hours ago, littlepaw said:

To Bill's claim that Weight Watchers "can't call themselves Weight Watchers or even mention weight", here is their homepage, which I arrived at by googling "Weight Watchers". I did a word search for "weight" on the page and there are 16 matches. 

https://www.weightwatchers.com/us/

Except they really have changed their name and branding to WW to focus more on health and wellness instead of just weight. It was a hamfisted attempt to make light of it.

• Love 1