Type keyword(s) to search

Top Chef Season 18 Spoilers and Spoiler Discussion

FormerMod-a1
  • Start Topic

(edited)

As I do every season, I marvel at the show's ability to prevent leaks....we are a day away from the finale telecast and there is nothing getting out...not a word, nada. Yes, I know,  they have a great non-disclosure agreements, but still impressive.

Edited by AriAu
  • Love 6

This may be the first season in which I don’t have a clear favorite. I’d be happy with any of the three winning. (although I’d like the fan favorite to be someone other than the Top Chef winner.)

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Pj3422 said:

This may be the first season in which I don’t have a clear favorite. I’d be happy with any of the three winning. (although I’d like the fan favorite to be someone other than the Top Chef winner.)

I agree, I think the Top Chef winners shouldn't be allowed to win fan favorite.   Spread the money out a little. 

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I think they usually announce it live on Andy Cohen's show that's right after the finale. 

thanks....i thought so but a few weeks ago 'they' said voting was ending and it's not been mentioned since

13 minutes ago, jaybird2 said:

thanks....i thought so but a few weeks ago 'they' said voting was ending and it's not been mentioned since

Last week there was an announcement that it was down to Shota and Dawn.

(edited)
12 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

Last week there was an announcement that it was down to Shota and Dawn.

thanks....fingers crossed it's shota!!!  i guess that i'm pissed that dawn left off things sooo many times

just saw andy he's announcing the winner tonight

Edited by jaybird2
  • Love 1