Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E10: From Snow to Sand

Temperance
  • Start Topic

3 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I think the couple did mention it being cold in NY when they came. But they also filmed them at the beach and someone mentioned it was 85 degrees out.

85 degrees in the valley does not equal 85 degrees at the beach.  There was likely at least a 10 degree difference and even 75 at the beach in December isn't super warm.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Absolom said:

85 degrees in the valley does not equal 85 degrees at the beach.  There was likely at least a 10 degree difference and even 75 at the beach in December isn't super warm.  

Interesting. I'm just going by what I heard and saw. Felicity was a in sundress, Jeremy in shorts and a T. Their guests were in long pants and a long skirt. The guy's shirt was soaked through with sweat.

And there were everyday folks at the beach and in the water.

• Love 2

Jeremy's buddy jumping in to the water with his long pants and long sleeve shirt on. What a stupid thing to do. I can't imagine how uncomfortable that must have been when he came out of the water trying to dry off on the sand with his pants sticking to him and then getting in to the car. 

• Love 3