Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E10: It's Apple Sauce Time!

JTMacc99
  • Start Topic

The Applesauce guy was hysterical!    When they dumped it on him, and then he started eating some, I thought the interviewer was going to hurl.   

She also said that she's not coming back next season after seeing that.  

I thought it was hysterical that the last person on the potty nailed the first contestant as usual, but the third from the end nailed the competitor. 

Mallery really did get nailed and dumped in the water.  That was epic.

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

The lady who dumped into the water rather than getting slammed into the pole, clearly did the right thing. But honestly, I'd rather see people do the wrong thing. Heh.

And speaking of doing the right thing, guy who ran across the wieners in like two strides was no fun either. I mean, that was pretty slick, but it's a lot more fun to watch people hanging on for dear life.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, JTMacc99 said:

The lady who dumped into the water rather than getting slammed into the pole, clearly did the right thing. But honestly, I'd rather see people do the wrong thing. Heh.

And speaking of doing the right thing, guy who ran across the wieners in like two strides was no fun either. I mean, that was pretty slick, but it's a lot more fun to watch people hanging on for dear life.

The show likes it when they fall and falter. That guy was like: "I got this." Of course, at this point, the dragon and Uranus jokes need to be used like ONCE every season. 

• Love 1

I feel like they missed a big opportunity with Diving Range. They should have given the pro diver perfect 10s or had him screw up badly and then give him perfect 10s. Put in a different stooge as one of the regular contestants to lose. Being the 4th time we all know the joke and it is well worn out. It would have been funny to have the pro diver get to move on and compete. 

Nothing was more satisfying than that Mallery hit by the windmill. 

• Love 5
46 minutes ago, lynxfx said:

I feel like they missed a big opportunity with Diving Range. They should have given the pro diver perfect 10s or had him screw up badly and then give him perfect 10s. Put in a different stooge as one of the regular contestants to lose. Being the 4th time we all know the joke and it is well worn out. It would have been funny to have the pro diver get to move on and compete. 

Agree. The joke is so worn out that I didn't even watch that segment. It would have been more fun for the diver to tie a score, then do something hilarious on his put, like getting knocked into the water and doing a perfect dive.

It bothered me that Uzo or whatever his name was couldn't see out of his fire helmet, it was fogged totally over, couldn't even see his face in there.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, mertensia said:

Mallery getting knocked into the water was great. Like, making the week better great.

And I posted before seeing her get knocked in a second time on hole #2. Same with El Presidente. One time I wasn't rooting for anyone. 

• Love 3
21 hours ago, saber5055 said:

Agree. The joke is so worn out that I didn't even watch that segment. It would have been more fun for the diver to tie a score, then do something hilarious on his put, like getting knocked into the water and doing a perfect dive.

It bothered me that Uzo or whatever his name was couldn't see out of his fire helmet, it was fogged totally over, couldn't even see his face in there.

Right same with the Uranus or Dragon Fire jokes, I just mute the TV, I'm so tired of hearing it over and over and over again. I get this show is filmed over two days from 5 AM until noon. However, I think they need to realize to the audience with: "Ok, people really get tired of the repative crap, maybe we need to just do one or two jokes and be done."

• Love 2