Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E09: Porta Party

• Start Topic

A yoga instructor and a businesswoman face The Distractor; an ice cream entrepreneur and a professional wrestler compete on Buns & Wieners; two self-identified cat people take on Water Hazard; Greg Louganis and Steve Guttenberg guest judge.

(edited)

I love the guy with the green and yellow smoke.    Now that's an obstacle.   Now I want ice cream.   What is Brad, the pro wrestler's coat made out of?  Muppets?     

They really need to either get rid of the diving, or just have the participants dive.  

The guy with 17 cats, and the powder blue leisure suit certainly went down hard on the water cannon.    

Why don't they get poor Joe T. a parka?    Or did Rob make friends with the supply guy (that's a good way to get special stuff ordered for you in the Military, and Rob learned that well) to get a nice fluffy parka, and Joe didn't?   Joe's right, Rob does look like the Star Wars emperor with the parka hood up.    

I love how the opponents root for each other.   

The last person in the porta potty certainly bags a lot of people.  

I really like the ice cream guy, and I'm glad we'll see him in the finals.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2

Thank goodness the ice cream guy beat the Lizard! So disappointed that Lizard didn't get hammered by the windmills. His opponent needed glasses or something. 2 face plants!

Deep six the diving! More shark, pole and Jon Lovitz.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I liked this distractor a lot, but....it seemed to favor the second competitor, who had a chance to line up her putt before the smoke started. There seemed to be less smoke and it hardly obscured the hole for her. I guess in general, the second player is never as distracted as the first one.

Gotta get rid of the diving.

I wonder how many episodes are left?

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Rickster said:

I wonder how many episodes are left?

There are episodes on the schedule for 8/6 and 8/13.  I haven't seen how many episodes the season will be. Maybe 13? That would give them twelve people for the final episode.

11 hours ago, Grizzly said:

So disappointed that Lizard didn't get hammered by the windmills. His opponent needed glasses or something.

Same here! He was the rare successful person on the faster windmill #1.  I did really enjoy Joe and Rob's "analysis" of the face plant style of failing on both windmills. "Normally people get hit in the side by the windmill, but not her. [Makes face into flat surface gesture with his hands.]"

• Love 4
9 hours ago, JTMacc99 said:

There are episodes on the schedule for 8/6 and 8/13.  I haven't seen how many episodes the season will be. Maybe 13? That would give them twelve people for the final episode.

They're lucky they were able to finish filming.   You can start to see evidence of the pandemic becoming an issue during this episode.   At least one person in the audience was wearing a mask and two of the competitors did a elbow bump instead of a handshake one the green.

I thought we had seen the last of Diving Range.   Hopefully fourth time's the charm and we're done with it.   The Distractor was good but this hole is wildly imbalanced.   There's a big difference between some can can dancers behind the hole and a bunch of smoke completely obscuring it..   Hole No. 2 is another one with a lot of subjectivity to it (how is determined which doors get opened at which time?).