Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E14: Bering Sea Crash

• Start Topic

Battling exhaustion, Wild Bill and his crew face the full wrath of the bomb cyclone. A snapped tendon puts the Summer Bay down a man. Josh gambles on crab-rich grounds in a costly venture north. An injured Mac fights to get Junior through the storm.

He is such a sore loser.  He didn't even pay the bet off completely.  Casey told him to do the shower and all and Josh said the toilet was enough.  Truthfully, I just cannot stomach Josh at all!  Why in the hell does DC kept shoving him down our throats?  He is a loser, no talent whiny ass bitch.

• Love 4
(edited)
8 minutes ago, iluvobx said:

He is such a sore loser.  He didn't even pay the bet off completely.  Casey told him to do the shower and all and Josh said the toilet was enough.  Truthfully, I just cannot stomach Josh at all!  Why in the hell does DC kept shoving him down our throats?  He is a loser, no talent whiny ass bitch.

You come over here and sit next to me on the couch.  We feel exactly the same about Josh.

I got to wondering whether Phil ("the old man") would have asked him what the hell he was doing, since the crabs Phil would have found there would most likely have moved on to more friendly grounds.  I don't think Josh understands the movements of the the crab bio-mass and their relationship to things like weather.  That would involve having actual KNOWLEDGE of crabbing.

Josh's only passion is keeping his beard trimmed.  He is pathetic.

ETA:  Technically, the "head" is the toilet, so - technically - he wasn't obligated by their bet to clean the shower.  But we all know that Josh isn't going to do one thing that he isn't required to do . . . especially if it's not something he wants to do.

I was laughing my head off.  It wasn't even a close contest; Casey's pots were filled with hundreds of crabs.  Most of Josh's could be counted with the fingers on one hand.  The old man was probably spinning in his grave, wishing Maria was his daughter so at least ONE of his kids could be a successful crabber.  She's tougher than most of the guys on the deck.

Edited by AZChristian
Added thoughts.
  • Love 3
On 7/15/2020 at 10:48 AM, AZChristian said:

Josh's only passion is keeping his beard trimmed.  He is pathetic.

I completely agree.  Everyone on each one of the boats gets more and more disheveled and the worst Josh's beard gets is slightly overgrown.  I keep thinking that he's trying to have a Tony Stark beard.  Junior is shining example of an out of control beard. 

• Love 2

Finally, we got some real icing.  Still no issues with any floes.  Nobody likes that Arctic warming has made their lives so much easier and safer?  

I really liked how heartfelt Wild Bill's apologies were for missing the huge wave.  In those seas, there is no such thing as a rogue wave, Disco.  Stop it!

• Love 1
On 7/15/2020 at 10:48 AM, AZChristian said:

ETA:  Technically, the "head" is the toilet, so - technically - he wasn't obligated by their bet to clean the shower.  But we all know that Josh isn't going to do one thing that he isn't required to do . . . especially if it's not something he wants to do.

I listened to the recast -- Casey specifically say "the head needs cleaning, top to bottom."   You don't say that if you mean just the toilet.   Josh bailed on paying out the bet.   He did enough for the cameras to get a shot of him cleaning then quit.   Because ... Josh.

• Love 4